Napoleon party



This last weekend we had a Napoleon Dynamite party with Annie, Wes, and Beth and the kids. I must say that Napoleon has a special place in my heart -- I LOVE that movie! It's definitely one of those movies that you either really love, or really hate because it makes zero sense! But I could watch it over and over again and never get tired of it! "My lips hurt real bad, GAWWWLLL!"
On Saturday, during the day, the girls in my ward all got together for a service project. We got to go to Wilderness park and mulch all the pathways and do some weeding to clean the place up. It is such a cute park, that I had no idea even existed and it looked a million times better after we were finished. It's amazing what a little mulch will do and it's a treat to have access to these public parks, so it was nice to be able to help them keep looking clean. I must admit I used muscles I have not used in a long time, so I am incredibly sore in some really weird places!
We also had another Grover family BBQ on Sunday, after Wes gave his mission homecoming talk (which was EXCELLENT, by the way). The weather has just been so perfect here lately and it makes me feel like I could just live outside! Chris and I went up the canyon afterwards and enjoyed a beautiful walk next the Provo river. Beautiful day!
My parents will be flying home from China in 10 days! We are all really excited to have them home! Our family will be gathering at their house in Tahoe in a few weeks, and it will be so nice to have everyone there (my entire family is going to be able to make it out). I still have a baby nephew that I have never met (Jason's newest addition) and it's been awhile since the whole family has been together. I can't wait!





5 Comments:
I can't believe your parents are coming home already. Time goes by so quickly! I love Napoleon too- I seriously laugh when I even think about that movie.
Don't you just love tots? Cause I most certainly do!!! How awesome you get to see your whole family, I am incredibly jealous!
You guys can MOST CERTAINLY come visit any time, we would love love LOVE to have you! Gosh, I am getting excited just thinking about the possibility!
Love the movie! It has been so long since we have seen it. You should bring it to Tahoe.
Can't wait to see you soon:)
Karli,
You get the letter M, have fun. I look forward to reading them:)
You may already know this, but at Target's One Spot they have tons of Napolean stuff-it's Flippin Sweet!
Post a Comment
<< Home