RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Our House....Almost!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Our House....Almost!

Front View
Living room
Master bed
Kitchen
Dining area/Kitchen

Well, this is (almost) the new Grover Family residence!!!!! We put in our offer last week, and she accepted over the weekend! So, if all goes according to our plan, we should be in by July 31st! We are sooooo thrilled! We have waited a long time for this and it feels a little unreal, but we are really looking forward to it! We couldn't be happier with the house! We will need to do some landscaping (flowers, etc.) and I want to paint the trim a different color, but other than that, there's not much that needs to be done to the place. She has left all the walls white on the inside, so that means I can let my creative juices start flowing! I have found myself laying in bed at night, or daydreaming about where I am going to put what, how I will decorate, etc! It's so fun! The house is 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, and has nice vaulted ceilings. The girl we are buying from is the original owner and bought the home as a model, so it had lots of upgrades in it (tile floors, light fixtures, etc.) Have a look at a few of the pictures we have taken!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Valentine Fam said...

Cute home. I'm so excited for you. I hope everything goes smoothly.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Jamie and Family said...

It is definitely one of the most exciting things in life!!! And I understand the obsession with how to paint, decorate, all that stuff. It probably lasted from about 4 months before we moved in to 6 months after!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Sydney said...

Congrats, Kar! That is so awesome, and the house looks amazing! What a nice kitchen, and so spacious, huh? Have no fear, we have been in our house for 2 years and there are STILL things we are changing!! I am so happy for you both, and I can't wait to see pics of your things in YOUR new house! =)

6:52 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

We are so excited for you guys and cannot wait to come and see it in person. I only wish it was in Cali with us:) We love and miss you guys!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Eliza2006 said...

Looks great!

Tiffany

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones