HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRIS!!!
Yesterday was my honey's birthday, and even though I'm posting this a day late, I wanted to tell Chris how much I love him and that I hope he had a wonderful day! We got to celebrate with my parents at Olive Garden, which was nice! I am including some of the really funny/unique gifts Chris got! Happy Birthday, babe! Love you!
This is a special gift my parents brought home from China. Chris got such a kick out of these when he saw them in China. He thought they were welding masks that everyone wore around out there, but they are actually visors that people wear while riding bikes or whatever to protect their faces from the sun, dirt, etc. It was really funny and Chris was thrilled to get one of his own!
Here's Chris in his special new cowboy shirt. It's a running joke in both of our families about how much Chris dislikes country everything, so he gets teased a lot about it. We have started a little tradition with Chris' brother and his wife that we always give really funny gag gifts to each other on birthdays. So, they came up with a GREAT idea this time. They found this special cowboy shirt, with running stallions and all. It's a perfect fit, and I think Chris secretly LOVES it!
Here we are at Chris' birthday dinner! It was my parents first trip back to Olive Garden and the drool indicated that they really enjoyed it!
Oh yeah, Beth was even kind enough to embroider Chris name on his special cowboy shirt! Too funny! We really gotta find somewhere for him to wear this special shirt! HA!





4 Comments:
That shirt is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Hopefully Chris will wear it proudly!
Tiffany
I love all of Chris' presents, they are hilarious! Can you hook Tucker up with an embroidered shirt just like that????!! Too funny! Happy 25th Birthday Chris (hahaha)
Chris I soooo want that shirt. It makes you look hot. Happy Birthday!! Tucker
Chris,
Are you going to wear that shirt in our family picture? I love it!
Post a Comment
<< Home