Welcome Home Chase!
Chase loves to sleep on the tile floor -- nice and cool on his belly!
Chase mesmorized by the t.v.
All snuggley after his first bath.
Chase's first car ride, wearing his collar that just doesn't quite fit yet!We finally got to pick up our Chaser this last weekend! We are sooo excited to have him home with us! He is the most adorable thing and we are quite pathetic with our ooohing and awwwing for EVERY little thing he does! But we just can't help it! He had us a little worried yesterday because he wasn't eating or drinking and was so mellow and sleeping almost all day. But he completely changed at about 4 in the afternoon and definitely got his energy back! It was probably a combo of several things -- just getting his shots, new environment, missing his siblings, etc. We are so happy and excited to have him in our family and can't wait for all the adventures that await us as we raise our little guy!
PS I am going to try to spare everyone and try REALLY hard not to go overboard with Chase posts, but it will be really hard!
PS I am going to try to spare everyone and try REALLY hard not to go overboard with Chase posts, but it will be really hard!





7 Comments:
I'm so excited for you guys! He's adorable.
SO CUTE!
He's about the cutest thing I've seen in a long time, well, except for my daughter!! LOL!! I love the pic of him sleeping on the tile!!! Is he going to be a little spoiled, you think?
~Hugs-
Tonia
don't spare us posts, he's too cute and it will be fun to watch him grow!!
How adorable! My kids would eat him up-
What can I say other than the cutest puppy EVER! I can't wait unitl Ava and I are ready for a puppy. She loves dogs and I know we will eventually have to give in and get one. I just want to wait until she is old enough to help a little.
Um, Beau wanted me to ask you if Chase could come over to play? How about a BBQ with Chase and pics of China at my house? E-mail me and let me know when a good time would be!
Tiffany
Post a Comment
<< Home