RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Just can't get enough!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Just can't get enough!

My two boys, getting ready for a "Chase Race"!

Just playin catch!
Chase loves the water, and loves bath time! Here he is telling us how much he likes it!
Chase loves to give kisses!

Ok, here's more Chase! I must confess that I LOVE this dog and take far too many pictures of him, than what is probably normal! But he is like our little baby and has really helped to fill a void in our lives lately, so bear with us!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. That is so crazy.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

He is so cute and so much more in person!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones