Great to see you, Jamie and Tucker!
Last Thursday, Chris and I had the REAL treat of having our good friends Jamie and Tucker come to Utah for a visit! I am really bugged at myself, because I had my camera with me the whole time, meaning to get a few pics, but got so busy talking, that I completely forgot! Oh well! We were able to go out to our old favorite restaurant, Ricardo's (Jamie and I were both servers there while we were in college) and then back to our house to hang out and talk. I have known Jamie since I was in 4th grade and we were in a magic show together (we were the assistants to the magician and wore these cute little genie costumes) and she has been one of my best friends for all these years (almost 20, now that I think about it)! I have so many great memories with her and she really is one of those rare and special people who I don't get to see that often, but when I do see her, it is so natural and comfortable! I could seriously talk to Jamie not just for hours, but for days straight, and I have always really loved that about our friendship! It's really nice that Tucker and Chris also get along so well and we were really, really happy to be able to see them for a little while! Thanks for the get-together, you guys, and we look forward to the next time we get to see you...new baby and all! Jamie, you look GREAT, by the way! Such a beautiful pregnant woman!





1 Comments:
I feel the same way kar, and we really enjoyed our visit with you guys! Wish it could happen more often!! You two are so great and we love your home and Chase! I love you tons!
Jamie
Post a Comment
<< Home