AND.... ...at 10 weeks old! He has more than doubled in size! I think we are going to have a horse on our hands real soon! This dog is growing like a weed! He really is losing his "puppy" features and is shaping up to be a big, stalky dog! Good thing he likes us!
you just keep posting away, cause he is just the cutest thing ever!! Happy Belated Birthday, by the way!!! I was thinking about you! I am done with my rotation now, off for a month to study for boards so call whenever you get a chance.
Karli, he is so cute! Our pup is not going to be real big. We picked her out because she was small. But she is growing too! I'll have to post some new pics. We walk her daily and Rod has taken her on some hikes already. She is now 5 months old.
5 Comments:
you just keep posting away, cause he is just the cutest thing ever!! Happy Belated Birthday, by the way!!! I was thinking about you! I am done with my rotation now, off for a month to study for boards so call whenever you get a chance.
He's so cute! I can't believe how big he his...you might have to get a bigger home!! :)
We will never tire of Chase posts. He really is so cute! And you look so cute in that pic too Kar!
Karli, he is so cute! Our pup is not going to be real big. We picked her out because she was small. But she is growing too! I'll have to post some new pics. We walk her daily and Rod has taken her on some hikes already. She is now 5 months old.
Your puppy is AWESOME!!! We want to hold and kiss him. Love you
Camille and Anthony
Post a Comment
<< Home