Hiking at Sundance





This last weekend was WONDERFUL!!! Saturday was September 9th, and Chris and I always try to do something (nothing big) each month on the 9th, since that was the day we got married. This 9th happened to fall on the weekend when we had a little more time, so we decided to hike to the waterfalls where we got engaged 4 1/2 years ago up at Sundance ski resort! It was the most beautiful, perfect day! The canyons are already starting to get their beautiful fall colors (my favorite time of year in the mountains) and we could not have asked for better weather. And because of the BYU football game, Sundance was not busy at all -- we basically had the whole trail and the falls to ourselves. We hiked to the falls, had a nice time remembering that special day we got engaged, and just enjoyed the time we had to spend together. It really was a memorable day and I'm so happy that Chris and I got to spend that time together. Next time, we may just venture to take Chase with us, but he's still just a bit too young for such a long hike!





3 Comments:
Sounds so awesome! You guys are so great at taking pics, which is so wonderful!!!
I am jealous. I miss those mountains! I like your idea of the 9th. I may have to plagiarize... -Tucker
Such a cute idea and I love this time of year when the leaves are changing. The only problem is that palms don't change color:)
Post a Comment
<< Home