RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Video fun!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Video fun!

Here are a couple of recent videos that have given us some chuckles. The first is one that I had to borrow from my sister-in-law Debbie, cause we forgot to get one for ourselves. It is of our little nephew, Evan (Aaron and Debbie's oldest boy). When they were here visiting a few weeks ago, Uncle Chris taught Ev this and he was so proud to see that Ev remembered it! Too cute! The other video is another Chase insert, which we thought was pretty funny. Chris learned how to play the didgeridoo when he lived in Australia, so he brought it out the other night to play a little bit. Well, this sent Chase into fits -- he was sooooo totally freaked out. He was running around all over the place, barking, and hiding behind whatever legs he could find! In this video, he is trying to be brave, but is still pretty freaked, especially when Chris makes dog noises in the didge!
(Sorry, but you'll have to turn the volume off of the music at the bottom of the page to hear the video)




Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

3 Comments:

Blogger Tonia said...

Your nephew is a cute little guy, but (don't tell your in-laws) I have to say the video of Chase is my favorite! How funny!!

Thanks for sharing -
~Hugs

2:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those were hilarious. I love how Chase was so confused.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Jamie and Family said...

I realized I forgot to comment on how much I loved the video of Chase being freaked out. That was so funny. And that instrument is interesting...does Chris lullaby you to sleep at night with it? :-)
Jamie

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones