RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Poor puppy and one sad mama!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Poor puppy and one sad mama!


I don't know what I am going to do when I finally have children! I am such a complete and total wimp! This morning, I had to take Chaser in to get neutered and I was a wreck! I had to just hand him over and leave, and it broke my heart! This is just a routine procedure, which I'm sure he will recover from fine, but I still had a hard time! He was whimpering and all scared when I handed him over and I almost took him back and ran out the door! Poor guy had no idea what he was in for. And then, I get into my car and start crying! So pathetic, I know! I can only imagine the first time I have to take my baby in to get shots, or if they ever need medical attention! And I'm supposed to be the strong, stable one!?! I just hope Chase doesn't hate me when we pick him up this evening and that he has no recollection that I was the horrible person that took him there this morning! Oh poor puppy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jamie and Family said...

My mom just told me that dogs "live in the present" not the past or future. So all little Chase will be when he sees you is HAPPY and RELIEVED!!! Sad and hard stuff!!! But worth it for sure! Good job Kar!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Sydney said...

I know, i know...i always feel so bad for samson. It was a bigillion times worse than ever when we hat to take him to the "puppy hospital" when he got it...I can't say it ever gets easier with the dog, but I only hope it does with children!

umm..are we ever gonna talk? =) I am on call tomorrow, so unless it is super busy, I should be able to call you at some point.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Eliza2006 said...

You are a good mamma!

Tiffany

11:05 PM  
Blogger Sydney said...

did he recover? =)

Guess who is coming to Salt Lake (most likely in Dec) for an interview?

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about your sad day...just remember it's for a good cause (according to Bob Barker)! I think that is the cutest little picture of Chase.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones