Kaipo's Baptism
Oh my sweet blog, how I love you! But how I neglect you. It's time for us to reconnect! Between school ending, selling our house, searching for a new house, surgery, oh yeah, and just basically LIFE...I never seem to have the time for you anymore!! But I'm committing myself to you again! I've missed you, blogger!
So, going WAY back to catch up! My sweet little nephew, Kaipo, was baptized a few months ago and it was such a sweet day! I love this kid! He keeps his mom on her toes, for sure, but he is such a good boy, so smart, so creative, so independent. And boy, is he handsome! We are soooo proud of you, Kaips, and the important decision you have made to be baptized and to commit yourself to live your life the way Heavenly Father has asked you to. You are great example to your family and to us! And to my amazing sister: Britt, you are doing special and wonderful things with your children, even in the midst of difficult times. Their lives are a testament to the kind of mother they have. Keep it up, sis!
I was lucky enough to snap some pics for his announcement and LOVED so many of them! He is a great subject to work with!
Congrats, buddy!





1 Comments:
I am telling ya, your an amazing photographer. I have missed your blog! I want to know how your surgery went and if it helped anything.
Post a Comment
<< Home