Special visitor and fun night out!
About a month ago, I had the FUNNEST reunion with two of my very favorite people!
This is Joy and Mika. They were two of my roommates in college and they became two of my best friends and helped make my college life some of the best years of my life! We were all thrown together in a dorm with 6 people total, and by some miracle, we all got along sooooo well! None of us knew each other before showing up that first day at the dorms and yet, it was these girls that I spent all of my best times with that first year! We lived together after the dorms too, and continued our friendship and awesome memories. I seriously love these girls to death! I have photo albums full of their beautiful, happy faces and all the fun things we did together! That first year of college could have easily been a disaster, with a bunch of strangers thrown together. But instead, it was a time in my life that I will always cherish and remember with a huge grin on my face!
Joy lives in Texas, so I don't get to see her very often. But she is so good about making time for us when she comes into town. And luckily, she comes every year, so aren't we lucky?! She was here for her husbands family's annual ski trip, and bless her little heart, she tore her ACL while on the mountain one day -- BUMMER! Luckily, our get-together happend before her mishap!
Mika lives here in Utah, so we decided it's very unfortunate that we don't see each other more often and are going to make sure we don't go so long without hanging out!
We met up at Cheesecake Factory and spent several hours just laughing our faces off and catching up on all of our lives! Joy is still kind-of a newlywed and it was also our first chance at meeting her very nice husband! They are so stinking cute together!
Anyway, I cherish our get-togethers as much as I cherish all the fun memories and the friendships I share with these two amazing ladies! Soooo happy we got to spend some time together!
Until next time...
(me, Joy, Mika)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home