What to do when you aren't leaving the house much...
So, we are a little bored sometimes being a little homebound lately. We found a website that could keep us busy for hours -- yearbookyourself.com. Ohhhh, there are good times to be had there, let me promise you! Kaiya is soooo into this, she could laugh for hours about it!
Here are some of our recent favorites. We even got Grandma to participate while she was here. Haven't gotten Taylor to sit still long enough to get a picture, but I'm sure we will continue to work on that! Btw, every time I get on the computer, Kaiya begs me to see "scary hair daddy" (the picture with Chris and the mullet). She is absolutely obsessed with dad looking this way! And in fact, the other day in the store, there was a guy with long hair and Kaiya points at him and says really loud, "oooohhh, scary hair!" A little embarrassing!
Anyway, here's the goods.

Here are some of our recent favorites. We even got Grandma to participate while she was here. Haven't gotten Taylor to sit still long enough to get a picture, but I'm sure we will continue to work on that! Btw, every time I get on the computer, Kaiya begs me to see "scary hair daddy" (the picture with Chris and the mullet). She is absolutely obsessed with dad looking this way! And in fact, the other day in the store, there was a guy with long hair and Kaiya points at him and says really loud, "oooohhh, scary hair!" A little embarrassing!
Anyway, here's the goods.





5 Comments:
Those are hilarious!!! May have to try that out Today!! We got an inch of snow and they canceled school!! Love the pics!!!
Those are great. I am going to have fun with that since my kids are also home from school for an inch of snow.
That is so hilarious! I did that once with my kids and husband and couldn't stop laughing.
I can't believe you posted that for the world to see!! Doubt if anyone recognized me.
that is HILARIOUS!!
Post a Comment
<< Home