RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Family Time

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Family Time

Nothing is better than just being together with my family!

As life has progressed, and our family continues to grow, I find myself enjoying being a homebody, just hanging out together! Don't get me wrong, I still cherish and NEED my outings with my handsome man and my girlfriends, but I really am happiest doing nothing at all, as long as our little family is all together!

Some of our family moments lately -- doing nothing at all, but sure having fun doing it! (Maybe that's the reason that so many of our pictures are in our sweats and PJ's! Oh yeah, and have I mentioned that my sweet 3 year old does not particularly like wearing pants -- hence the many pictures in her underwear!)

We love turning on some sweet grooves and dancing like nobody is looking...and we do a LOT of it!
And we love reading stories together.
Kaiya loves to put us all to bed in the middle of the floor -- complete with her tucking us in, giving us all her stuffed animals, and wrapping us in her blankets! Tay was the lucky one on this particular night! Endless supplies of piggy-backing! Kaiya has started carrying Taylor around and they both laugh so hard! And of course, lots and lots of snuggling together!So grateful for this family I've been given!

4 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

You guys are soo stinkin' cute!! I love your posts and how you are all in your pjs!

1:36 PM  
Blogger LeAnn said...

Family time is (as you know) my favorite time! I love how you will have 3 girls so close together, so. much. fun!! I can't wait to see this little angel, oh and you too! Hopefully super soon! You looks sooo cute pregnant!

2:36 PM  
Blogger britt said...

precious moments! love the girls (and you) groovin!!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Diane and Allan said...

Glad that you are having that last "blogging-spurt" before the big day. Love seeing those funny little girls. Can't wait to be playing with 3 !!!

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones