RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Wanna hear a really good story?

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Wanna hear a really good story?

So, I have a little story to tell. It's a personal one, but it does have quite a few twists and turns to it, so if you're interested, follow along!
Well, back on September 6th, we decided it was time to look a bit further into IVF (InVitro Fertilization). So, we went to the reproductive clinic at the U, met with a really fantastic doctor, who unfortunately did not tell us anything that we did not already know. Unexplained infertility, can't figure out why we are not able to get pregnant, 0-5% chance of ever conceiving on our own, great candidates for IVF, but hand us over $15-20,000 for a 60% chance of IVF even working for us. Needless to say, we walked out of that appointment feeling quite discouraged and not much further along than we had when we walked into the appointment.

So, what did we do? We picked up the phone, literally in the parking lot of the clinic and called our trusty adoption agency. We LOVED working with LDS Family Servicies for Kaiya's adoption and we knew we wanted to go with them again. So, we called our agency up here, and asked them to send us out our next packet. Honestly, after the disapointment we had just felt minutes before, all those emotions were completely replaced by the excitement we felt to jump into adoption all over again. It felt right and it felt good! I felt immediate peace.

About a week later, we got our packet in the mail. (Do you remember that post?) We were elated! Ripped right into it and quickly got started. We contacted our referrals and got them all lined up (thanks guys), filled out our paperwork, and sent it all in! The next step would be getting a phone call from our new case worker once they received our paperwork to set up an intake interview where we would put down our deposit and start the next round of paperwork and background checks, etc. We could not WAIT! We did get that phone call from our new case worker, but that's where the story gets a little interesting.

A few days after we got our paperwork sent off, I got sick. Real sick. And I could not shake it. By the time we got that phone call from our case worker a week and a half later, our lives had already been changed on September 25th. We had done this... and this.... oh yeah, and this....

and about 6 others after that!!
Didn't I promise you twists and turns in this story?!

And if you're wondering, YES, those are MY pregnancy tests! This girl, who merely weeks before was told that she had a 0-5% chance of ever getting pregnant on her own, had a big, fat "IN YOUR FACE" for those doctors! We showed them, didn't we?! Hehe!

I guess now that I've reached the climax of this story, I should fill in some details of that impossibly shocking day in our lives and the days that have followed since. So, back to the getting sick part. I felt horrible. 24 hours a day. And more tired than if I had swam accross the ocean. Of course, having never been pregnant before, I never once thought that's what it could be. I hadn't taken a pregnancy test in about 2 years. They just got too hard and too depressing. So, after a week of feeling so yucky, and not getting any better, the thought occured to me (it must have been inspiration because I would have never thought of it on my own) to just take a test to rule that out. I was desperate to figure out what was wrong with me. So, one day after Chris left for work, without even thinking to tell him that I was going to take a test (this is how SURE I was that I was NOT pregnant), I rolled out of bed, ready to lose my insides, and made my way over to the drawer where I kept my tests. There was only one in there, and it was EXPIRED. Drat! But I thought, what the heck, I'll use it anyway. I looked at it and there were two lines. There had NEVER been two lines, but this was an expired test and one of the lines was so faint, so I knew I had a defunct test. Still, something told me (again, because I never would have done this on my own) that I needed to go buy a few more tests. So, on my way to the store, I called my sister and told her what had happened. She proceeds to tell me that you pretty much NEVER get two lines unless you are prego and that she was sure I was prego. WHAT?! That's where the pit started to form in my stomach. Could it be? No, really? So, I bought a few more tests. I got home, drank as much water as I could, needing to build up some urine to take the test with and went to take the second test. Only this time, I didn't have enough stuff to take the test with and the display was only half filled. You have got to be kidding me, people! Can I just get an answer?! I could see the faint startings of the necessary plus sign, but it was only half-way there, so I couldn't trust it. Drink more water. Lots more. Take test #3 and there it was. Clear as day. I was WAY too shocked to cry or feel much of anything. I simply could not and would not believe it. I decided I had better let my husband in on all that had been going on that morning, so I packed up Ya-ya and hit the road to Logan to surprise him for lunch. I needed something quick and creative to tell him with, so I threw a little onesie on one of Kaiya's stuffed animals and attached the test to it. Chris was so happily surprised when we showed up to his office. Little did he know, that was not the surprise. We went out to the car and I said, we have another surprise for you in the back seat. He reaches around, grabs the stuffed animal, stares at it with nothing but total confusion on his face. He looks at me and says "What? (pause) No. (pause) Really? (long pause) Is it mine?" We both burst out laughing at that point and then shed a few tears together, but still both too shocked to really get super emotional. We spent lunch that day talking about the "what-if's". What if we really are? What if the tests are wrong? But what if we are?! We went to the store and bought some more tests -- the digital, no fail unless you can't read ones. We took several more over the course of the next few days and one by one, they all confirmed the news. So, I called the doctor to make an appointment, and that was about the weirdest thing I had ever done. I couldn't even tell them the date of my last period so I had no idea how far along I was! We guessed and made an appointment. Over the next several weeks, while waiting for the appointment, we waited nervously. It was the first thing that I thought of each day when I woke up, the last thing I thought of when I lay in bed at night, and about 6 million times in between during the day. I simply could not believe it. It was like waiting for someone to pull the rug out from underneath us. Sure, we were excited, but it was more like, "well, we'll see" kind of excited. It was so cautious and so inhibited at this point. We told our family members. Everyone about died. A few of them guessed it so quickly that I wondered how and why they would ever guess such a thing! We told my parents over the webcam and it was one of the happiest, most special experiences I have had with them since they have been on their mission. I think that was when most of the tears were shed. And then we waited for that appointment.

The day of the appointment came and I was a nervous wreck. I was SURE the doctor was going to look at me and say, "there's nothing there" or "you were never pregnant" or something (oh ye of little faith, right?) I just have to insert here that my lack of believing was not due to my lack of desire for this to actually be happening. Inside my deepest heart, I was THRILLED beyond belief. I was screaming inside with excitement. But I was too scared to let those emotions surface and to FEEL them too much. After the disappointment we have felt over the years, I could not face the pain of letting myself love and be excited over a baby that was not going to be mine. It was purely a defense tactic for my weak heart. (But the excitement was tucked away in there somewhere.) Anyway, the doctor starts the exam, after we told him all of our history with infertility. Maybe he was as nervous as we were for fear he would have to give us disappointing news. But he looked me in the eye after a few minutes and says, "Well, there is definitely something there and you definitely FEEL pregnant!" I wanted to hug him, but it's not appropriate in the middle of an exam like that! Haa! I felt relief start to wash over me. But I couldn't totally trust that until we saw the ultrasound. We went next door, sat in the dark room, and looked anxiously at the screen. And THERE IT WAS!! Our jellybean! Tiny, perfect, new, heart beating strong. And it was OURS. There was no more denying it, no more need for unbelief. We were looking at our baby, clear as day. It was emotional, to say the least, and so powerful. It was a huge weight lifted from my shoulders. I could believe. We were 9 weeks along and we were given May 20th as the big day. This was really happening!

The next few weeks were filled with more sickness, but who knew you could feel so HAPPY about being sick, because that meant everything was happening the way it was supposed to. Chris asked me every day how I was feeling. Mainly because he's a good, caring, concerned husband. But also because he NEEDED me to feel sick to know that it was still real. I needed that too. Last week, while in California, I turned a huge corner and started feeling so much better. I got tons of energy back and found my long-lost good friend of an appetite. Man, I love food and the last month has been TORTURE because NOTHING has sounded good. But I ate enough for 20 people last week, so thrilled was I to like food again! We had another appointment yesterday, and our good, good soul of a doctor said I HAD to get another ultrasound because we are a special case! No arguments here. He has made so many little extra efforts to make this so special for us, knowing our history and all. I love him! So, not only did I get to hear that strong, vibrant, fast heartbeat, I got to go see how incredibly much our little jellybean had changed. It is actually a BABY now, with arms and legs and features and a beautiful profile! He/she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen since I saw their sister in Jessika's belly over a year ago! And what was even more special was our little peanut was sooo active. Rolling all around, stretching arms and legs, even rolling to face us so we could get a good look. It was showing off, for sure! So, as of right now at 12 weeks, things are looking great! Baby is healthy, mom is feeling better, and we are finally letting ourselves believe that this is happening. After almost 6 long years, this is actually happening! I can't even believe I am writing this post because I never thought I would. But I am, and I feel the most indescribable joy and wonder about the whole thing. What was once UNBELIEVABLE is now totally believable.

I imagine my loving Heavenly Father is looking down, wondering why I ever doubted that all things are possible with Him, knowing completely what was to happen in our lives. Just like it was when Kaiya joined our family, HE always knew, HE always was carefully crafting our story, HE always was there working out the details. We just had to be patient, learn real faith, and let HIM take over. This is just the way HE always knew it would work out and I know and trust that HIS way is always the best and right way. I think about what might have been if we had gotten pregnant all those years ago. The thought that Kaiya might not be here with us is unbearable and unthinkable. I know SHE is the reason this baby is coming now. Kaiya always needed to be with us and may not have been if things had worked out differently. Now, she will be the BEST big sister to this new child and our family will have such a story behind it all. A special, remarkable story filled with miracles and mercies and surprises at every turn.

This story continues as this little baby continues to grow, but for now, I think the story has turned out pretty good! Thanks for letting me finally share a story like this!

63 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

am i really going to be the first person to comment on this post? wow!

ok so i know i have told you a hundred time how excited we are for you guys but WE ARE!! sweet kaiya is going to be the best sister, you guys are the best parents, this baby is so lucky!

we love you guys!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

btw, i am so glad you had your appetite back when you came to visit:)

2:18 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

I'm freaking out right now. NO WAY!! Never been more excited for you.

2:24 PM  
Blogger The Moon's said...

Holy moly, tears and smiles all the wat around!!! Congrats, I hope the next 6 months goes well!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Amy D. said...

So I am in tears...literally. So happy for your family. Can't wait to hear the updates!

2:34 PM  
Blogger NAT said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am seriously freaking out right now...and crying as well.

Karli, seriously, no one deserves this more than you and Chris. I am SO very happy for you both. Welcome to the wonderful world of pregnancy! In your case, it's GREAT to feel sick, right? That means that everything is super normal! :)

Seriously, I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait for all of the updates. I love you!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Jenn and Troy said...

I found your blog through R House and wanted to tell you that I have loved following your journey. Congrats!! The same thing happened to us this summer-I am very happy for your family!

2:51 PM  
Blogger kris said...

WOW! Congratulations! I found your blog through Jamie's (who I don't know but we have emailed back and forth) and just love reading about your sweet little family. I couldn't read this post fast enough and was sooo excited for you! It is so great to see our Father work in his mysterious ways!! God bless you and your family. I will pray for a healthy pregnancy for you!! Take care! Kris in Maryland

2:59 PM  
Blogger Richelle said...

Oh, my heck! That is so exciting! I'm am so excited for you!
I'm glad you are feeling better. As wonderful as it is to be pregnant, it is no fun being sick. I really enjoy the second trimester--no sickness, you get to start feeling the baby, you get to find out what it is (if you want) and you don't feel huge yet. I'm starting to be in the feeling huge and its harder to get around stage.
So happy for you!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I read this post and cried, laughed, cried some more and had goosebumps the whole time! Same reaction as the first time around!... The news never gets old! Love you guys, love that little Kaiya bear, and so excited to LOVE LOVE LOVE this new little one! You're in our prayers... always.

3:25 PM  
Blogger The Windy City Duo said...

Congratulations! I am a good friend of the Mugleston's and I have followed your blog on and off through them for awhile. What an wonderful time for you... what fabulous news. Congrats

3:39 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Karli Just wanted to say congrats. Reading your blog brought a lot of feelings and emotions back for me. Looking back I still have a hard time realizing that I really was preg. It seems like it was a dream. Enjoy each moment, it really is a gift from God

3:42 PM  
Blogger Janessa Couch said...

Karli,

I am so excited for you. What an amazing chain of events to get you to where you are at right now. It is such an amazing feeling to have that little baby in your own stomach. I am so happy that you are able to experience it. I wish the best for you the next couple of months!!! AMAZING!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Of course there are tears! I am SO happy for you Karli! How exciting! What a miracle, and a miracle that you have Kaiya as well. Looking forward to hearing how things go!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You little stinker! What a fun secret to have. And how I can relate to the sickness and tiredness! I am so excited for you. What a fun adventure that every WOMAN deserves to have if they so choose. We love you and are cheering for you.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Just delurking to say a big congratulations. I am so happy for you. I can relate on a few levels to so much of what you've been through. Congratulatios!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Eliza2006 said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!! Thanks for sharing your story! I look forward to the pregnancy updates!!!

Tiffany

4:31 PM  
Blogger Mugs said...

KArli, this si so amazing! I can't even spell!!!!!! 12 weeeks along! Oh my gosh. I am soo happy. I'm sooo sooooo happy for you! A loving father in heaven had this all lined up didn't He? Kaiya was always meant to be yours, and what if you were able to get pregnant before lil' Ya-Ya was born? Your story is such an example of his love for us. CONGRATULATIONS!!

5:14 PM  
Blogger dust and kam said...

That is so so so exciting! Congratulations!!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Oh my gosh! I am so happy for you guys, I can't even describe it. You are so right, Heavenly Father has had this planned and now is the perfect time for this to happen. That is the most wonderful story and I am thrilled! Thank you for sharing and I can't wait to see your new little munchkin!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Jared and Danielle said...

WOW we are so excited for you guys. It is stories like these that really make you realize that with God anything is possible! If you have a dream, no matter what people, doctors or tests say, if something is supposed to happen it will. Obviously this beautiful child is supposed to be with the three of you! Congradulations!

5:44 PM  
Blogger jess said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm sorry I didn't have time to pop down and see you before I left for Oregon. Things happened so fast. CONGRATS CONGRATS!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Joel & Lila said...

HORRAY!!! That is so great! You will definitely have to keep us posted with pictures of your tummy, food cravings, and the whole experience of being prego!! Such amazing and exciting news!

6:31 PM  
Blogger britt said...

I am grateful I already knew this oh so exciting news, since I am like the last person to read and be able to comment on the PUBLIC post of the news! You know how excited I am for you and look forward to this unforgetful experience you have ahead of you!!!
Love you and once again CONGRATS!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Cari said...

Oh!!!! I'm so happy for you! I haven't been on the computer all day and I was just on the phone with Elisabeth (my daughter) and she asked if I had read your blog today. I said no and she told me the big news and I about cried! Lee and I are so happy for you! Can you imagine how cute this baby will be?

6:54 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I have found your blog through a friend of mine. I was so happy to hear about your news. I kept getting goose bumps reading it:) So happy for you. We have one adopted son and we did IVF and got one and then twins the second time. We were on the adoption list after our 1st son, but nothing happened so we did IVF. I feel the same way you do. We just know that we were supposed to have our son and we needed to adopt him. So happy for you.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Marc and Megan said...

WOW! I don't know what to say. First off, CONGRATULATIONS!! Seriously, reading this post is like going back in time to seven months ago in our lives... knowing the shock, the excitement, the joy of morning sickness, the "in your face" feeling towards the fertility doctor. There is nothing like being pregnant, knowing your body has finally not deceived you, and that you have finally been blessed with the miracle of participating with God in the most amazing miracle of creation. I am SO happy for you!!! I am so happy that you get to experience this wonder for yourself! It is wonderful and so beautiful!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you:)

7:23 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you:)

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!

i came across your blog randomly and read it from start to finish and no one deserves this more than you. from your blog you can tell what a wonderful mother, and beautiful person you are.
good luck with the rest of your 38 weeks.. enjoy it, even the bad parts..
( and as an old wives tale, fast heartbeats ( like really fast ) are said to be baby boys... )

8:31 PM  
Blogger A Little Sass said...

Chris and Kar! There are NO words! This is such a great story ... about such great people! Congrats. No wonder you were looking so, what did I say, extra beautiful!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Elisa said...

There is beauty in the world. I'm so full of emotions for you. For one I'm bawling my eyes out and want to give you the biggest hug ever. Congratulations isn't even the right word. WOW is all I can say. You and our little family deserve this wonderful little blessing.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Jamie and Family said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm so glad you finally posted THE STORY!!!! THE huge long wonderful amazing miracle story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HOOOOORAYYYYYYY for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kaiya's gonna be a big sister!!!!!!!!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Kalli Ko said...

BAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Best news EVER!!!

I am so glad you shared, and I know what it's like to keep a little (huge) secret like that and it almost eats you alive with fear and excitement and anticipation.

congrats Karli, that is amazing. How blessed you are.

10:52 PM  
Blogger julie said...

I have chills! I am so excited for you! I can't think of anyone who deserves this as much as you do!

11:30 PM  
Blogger the splendid life of us... said...

What a miracle! COngrats, I am so excited for you! What an amazing story to be all your own! ENjoy!

11:39 PM  
Blogger The Bastian's said...

I thought about calling first but had to tell you how happy we are for you and its midnight now...so I had to do it here. Mom told me last week, you can't blame her for not keeping it in but we all cried! We are so happy for you both. We love you so much!! Whit

12:06 AM  
Blogger Allan and Diane said...

Well we had ANOTHER good cry when you f-i-n-a-l-l-y posted this and we got to read all about it. We love your little and growing family Kar.

3:14 AM  
Blogger Allan and Diane said...

Grandpa says "you got more response on your good news than Obama did on his". I don't cry much but the tears were flowing. Give my love to YaYa and Papa.

3:24 AM  
Blogger Carlotta said...

I haven't been left this speechless in quite sometime! How beautiful to have your two miracle babies. Little Ya-Ya and now this one. Such amazing stories and journeys they both have. How absolutely WONDERFUL! A tender mercy that has no words to describe! I am SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Kara & Karl said...

I've never commented on your blog before, but have been reading for a few weeks. Your adoption story really struck a chord in my heart and to read that you're expecting is truly a blessing. Many congratulations to you!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Linds said...

I am SO excited for you and your family! Loved reading the story and hearing it in your words. I've been so anxious to talk with you and see how you're feeling, etc. Ash told you we're due two days apart, right?! I'm so thrilled for you guys! I too have laughed, cried and smiled so huge hearing all the exciting news. Keep us posted!

11:40 AM  
Blogger The Kunz Family said...

Even though we have never met...I totally feel this connection with you. I have followed your adoption story, your infertility struggles and secretly hoped that you would get all your heart desired. You see our stories are very much the same.

After 5 years of unexplained infertility we too are finally pregnant. I am 15 weeks along and due April 27th. We were also starting the adoption process again for the second time when we got the biggest shock of our life.

It's amazing...it's an absolute miracle, and even though I am in my second trimester it still seems sureal to me.

I am so happy for your little family. It will be fun to follow you throughout your pregnancy since we are due so close to each other. What a wonderful blessing and a true testament that God hears our pleas.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Lindsey from The R House said...

whaaaaat? this is awesome news. congrats, congrats, congrats.

what a total miracle.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Suzie said...

Congratulations!! I found your blog through Tiffany and Eliza and have been following since Kaiya was born. I'm so happy for you both!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Emily Baiamonte said...

This is the best news I have heard all WEEK! This is so awesome. I have to say I heard thru the grapevine, but then figured a certain lady in Nampa Idaho just didn't knoww what she was saying. I am SOOOOOOO happy for you! We'll keep you in our prayers that all goes absoluetly perfectly for you! Love ya! Ang

10:34 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I am practically crying here!! I don't even know you, but I have been following you since before you knew that Kaiya was coming into your life. I am so thrilled for you, and as a fellow-prego, CONGRATS. Sometimes life works in beautiful ways. What a cute little jellybean!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

I know you don't know me and vice versa but I am soooo thrilled for you guys! What a miracle!
Congrats!

12:41 AM  
Blogger Daytrippingmom Media said...

Delurking here to let you know just to wish you the biggest congratulations. I am so happy for you. Thank you for sharing your miracle with us!!!

Aracely

2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Blessed be the name of the Lord".
Your are gonna love this whole experience more than you can even imagine! Your family deserves any of the miracles that are rightly yours.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Tabitha said...

That is the cutest story ever! I was crying like a baby as your posts usually do that to me for some reason. Congrats! Isn't it amazing??!!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee said...

WOW! We're so so happy for you, that is such exciting news. Best wishes from Ohio and we're glad you're feeling okay!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

What an incredibly amazing story!! I'm so happy for your cute little family. I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well for you. Congratulations!!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Olivia McCord said...

Congrats! I can relate to many of your feelings (after having a miscarriage and being told in the beginning of my current pregnancy that there was no heartbeat...fortunately one was found later). Glad you are feeling better! What a cute prego lady you'll be.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Ani said...

oh wow!!! congratulations!!!!!

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a glorious day! Your story really touches my heart. I sat here bawling my eyes out and was completely excited for a perfect stranger.

My husband and I are dealing with infertility and it's such a great testimony of prayer and faith to see the 'other side' of this trial. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your story with us, from infertility, to adoption and now another miracle! WOW.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Deetsgirl said...

I have been reading your blog for awhile now, I was led her after looking at some other adoption sites. I also rented an apartment from your brother Jason and Leann while they lived in Oregon. Weird how small of a world it is. Anyways, I am shedding happy tears for you. My husband and I also were told that we would never have children and are now getting ready to celebrate our son's 1st birthday!!! (We found out we were pregnant the same day we moved into the apartment above Jason's garage to start building our house) We firmly believe that children are all in God's timing. Pregnancy is so wonderful, capture every moment and enjoy the little things, even the feeling sick. Someday soon it will be an ancient memory. Congratulations!!! This news has made me so happy to hear another wonderful miracle from our God above!!!

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys!! You already have the cutest sweetest family and any little sprit could have no better place to go in the world except to the three of you! I love you guys so much! Congratulations!!!!

2:50 PM  
Blogger The Crane Family said...

I don't even know you, but I read your story through the Shupe's blog. Congratulations! We too struggled with getting pregnant for 2 years, so I understand your disbelief and excitement whole heartedly! This is truely an amazing story!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Hi I'm Felisha Hurst sister. I was reading this WONDERFUL, AMAZING story! I'm so happy for you! My husband and I have a lil girl that is 2 now. But WE have been trying for a (only)year now for our 2nd. It is getting so frustrating but you helped me and reasured me to put everything in Heavenly Fathers hands cause he knows us best and what is best for us. Thank you so much for sharing that story I was smiling and crying all the way through it. Thank you!!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Felisha said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy and being a mom! It can get tiring, I know! It is worth every second we spend with them, I love being a mom! Anyway, we are so happy for you guys!!! Jayson and Felisha

10:56 AM  
Blogger *Jessica* said...

CONGRATULATIONS, I am so happy for you Karli. Their is something so amazing about having a baby grow inside your body. I am so glad you get to have that experience. Best Wishes for your family!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones