RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: A good day

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A good day

This is what a good day is to me. Plain and simple!Being with my sweet girl and my sweet husband every chance I get. Honestly, there are lots of things that I love to do, but NOTHING compares to the joy I find being in the presence of the people I love the most in my life. I take it for granted far too often, the blessing of being able to spend my days watching this sweetest thing grow and laugh and experience all that life has to offer. Today, she met the ducks for the first time and it was so simple and yet so sweet. I could have watched her all day! She was fascinated by them and their sounds and their movements! I even found myself watching them more closely, just trying to figure out what she was seeing that was so spectacular! She would gasp and squeal when they would get closer and laugh when they would fight over bread. And when I gave her some bread to throw to them, she just ate it instead! Funny girl! She absolutely melts me over and over and over again!

9 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Living the life through the eyes of your children is the most magical thing in the world! Hope we can get together soon!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Mugs said...

Oh I love that she is wearing a duck shirt while you feed the ducks! Do you know I've never taken Miles to do that! What is my deal? You've inspired me. I'm buying a loaf of bread just for some ducks tomorrow.

Love you, Kar.

5:04 PM  
Blogger britt said...

where was that at? We should go together sometime. We have fed the ducks at the zoo b4 and the dino park, but that looks much simpler.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Allan and Diane said...

great pictures of the bug. She has definately moved from the baby to the toddler and is so expressive and darling. good thing it wasn't some of those "agressive" ducks.

6:49 PM  
Blogger NAT said...

I've never taken Emma to feed the ducks either. What kind of mother am I? These pictures are amazing and I love how you describe your feelings for Kaiya. It's almost a spiritual experience sometimes to see children interact with animals.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Janessa Couch said...

Yet again you impress me with your picture taking abilities.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Cari said...

This brought back so many memories for me. I remember doing the same thing, one beautiful afternoon, with my oldest daughter 20 years ago! I am telling you, time flies! Cherish every moment.

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your little girl has gotten so big! What happened?

9:23 AM  
Blogger Tabitha said...

What kind of camera do you have? Your pictures are always amazing!
Tabby(Tiffany's sister)

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones