Fall-ing
Today, we headed into the canyon near our house to enjoy some of the beauty of the changing season. Fall is absolutely one of my favorite times of year here in Utah (besides the fact that winter comes next), and with the leaves already changing colors, it is sure to not disappoint this year! It is pretty great to have such beautiful mountains and scenery pretty much in the backyard! Let's hope fall stays for a LONG time so that we can put winter off for a few more months! Oh how I love you, Fall-time! Oh yeah, and I am going to be putting about 5 million pictures on now. So, sorry! Skim right over 'em if you want!
























12 Comments:
I admire people who have a talent for photography and you certinately do! You know how to perfectly capture the pictures. I am thinking about taking a photography class at the community college next year and hope that I am a smidge as good as you.
These are priceless!!
great pics. I may want you to snap some of Ame, so I can put up a 6yr old picture of her. Yours would be much funner than the FREE on at kiddie kandid. Maybe we can go where these pics are??
Wow--I love all those natural shots . The colors are beautiful but MY GIRLS far exceed the beauty of nature. Chris-you're O.K. too!! Thanks for sharing your love of fall in pics.
What a cute little family! Those are beautiful pictures. Cute, cute.
DARLING PICTURES!! You take really amazing pictures!! I had no idea!
I also love fall! I love the beautiful colors on the mountains, the crunching leaves, cool nights! Bring on the Fall!!!
cute pictures charles!
ev asked us tonight when chris and his wife were going to come? so, what should i tell him???
love ya guys!
Those pictures are beautiful!
Those pictures are amazing! The fact that there are some beautiful people in them helps too! Such talent! Fall is my favorite season too.
You know what made these pictures even better? Reading your post right above about adoption. That makes these pictures not only beautiful, but each one seem like a miracle. I feel more joy and emotion for how priceless these pictures must mean for you, because you had to wait so long for them. Every time I read your blog, I am reminded to appreciate my kids. I know that sounds bad, like I don't always appreciate them, but honestly, I sometimes don't appreciate the MIRACLE that we have them, (even though it took 5 yrs inbetween each one, they came easier than going through adoption), and I need to appreciate them more than I do. As always, thank you for sharing your beautiful feelings not only through words, but visually. :)
Oh these are fantastic pictures Karli and Chris. And Ya-ya too. I'm so happy about your mail from the postman and for your next adventures!
i love those pictures! what a beautiful family you are!
Post a Comment
<< Home