HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY BABY!!!
Kaiya and I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy Birthday!!! It's hard to believe that you are now in the 30's with your old husband :) Welcome to the 30 club honey! We are so happy for you and hope you have a wonderful day. Please know that we love you more than you will ever know. You are the best wife and mommy a family could ever have and we want you to know that we love and appreciate you so much!
These last few days that you have been gone on your birthday vacation has caused me to have a greater understanding of what you do for me and our family. I just want to say thank you. Thank you for being so perfect and wonderful. Thank you for being such a wonderful wife and mother. We couldn't have asked for anyone better.
We love you so much baby! We missed you and can't wait to pick you up at the airport later on today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! WE LOVE YOU!!





7 Comments:
We are in total agreement with you and Kaiya. Karli is quite the girl ( woman now that she's 30) .
AND she has an equally TERRIFIC husband!!
Yes, Kar. WELCOME! I preceeded you by what, 15 months?
What a sweet post from your sweet hubbie! :-)
Love you guys!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday Karli!! We love you!!!
I don't know what's more shocking, you turning 30 or Chris writing a blog entry! Happy mostawestomousos BDAY!!!
Happy Birthday, Karli! It seems like only yesterday we were these young 22-year-olds Florida. I'll be hitting that 30th mark here shortly, so you're not alone. :)
What a sweet post from the hubby!
Happy Birthday Karli! I hope you had a great time on your trip.
Post a Comment
<< Home