RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Ahhh yeah!!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ahhh yeah!!

Um, excuse me, France. Not to be rude or anything, but IN YOUR FACE!!! Oh my goodness, I LOVE it! There is nothing quite like the feelings the Olympics stir! Go USA!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Wow, you are quick Karli. We JUST finished watching them accept the gold. That was completely AWESOME. Our swim team ROCKS!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Allan and Diane said...

wow--don't know which is better; the gold or the BODS!! YIKES

2:41 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

That was an incredible moment! It made is sooo much better since the French were talkin' trash and then it was sooo close.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Wanderingfamilies said...

AMEN! We were sitting in bed screaming our heads off! It was SO amazing! I LOVE the Olympics!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

ya that was the BEST! It rocked! Fully brought tears to my eyes... I LOVED it!!!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Cari said...

Wasn't that AWESOME!!!! Ha Ha Frenchies!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I love that you just said, "IN YOUR FACE!" That makes me so proud.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I kept worrying, (and getting a little excited) that Micheals swim suit was going to fall off!

9:15 AM  
Blogger The Valentine Fam said...

Oh my goodness that was awesome. I almost woke up the boys with my scream!

Also... Happy Anniversary! I like Chris' new word. Very clever.

And... Happy Birthday Kaiya! I can't believe it's been a year.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones