RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Thinking of you today

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thinking of you today

As some of you know, my parents are serving a mission for our Church in Bangalore, India. They have had some of the most incredible and completely touching and amazing experiences in that part of the world. Today, I am just so grateful for this and for the example of these two people in my life. I love them so much and miss them greatly, but know that there are people who need them more than I do right now. How grateful I feel that they have sacrificed so much (can we say grandkids?!) to be right where they are at this moment in a part of the world that is so foreign and far away. I think they would say that they are being rewarded in the most important and special ways. Ways like hearing the angelic choir of orphan children. I know that they feel like they are being blessed much more than they are blessing. Thinking of you a lot today, mom and dad. I love you!

5 Comments:

Blogger Allan and Diane said...

THANKS SWEETHEART

6:30 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Wow, what an amazing experience that was for them. I could just feel their emotion from that post and the beautiful pictures. What a lovely people and how amazing it must be to serve them! Those sweet, sweet children! (I feel so horribly spoiled right now, I just finished making a list of things I "need", and it just sounds terrible after reading your parent's post) Thanks for sharing this Karli, your parents are beautiful people and beautiful examples.

9:39 PM  
Blogger NAT said...

What a sweet tribute. Your parents are good people and good examples to all of us.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Wanderingfamilies said...

Because I am a slacker and never get on the computer anymore, I just wanted to say that I am finally updated on your life and it is charmed! Kaiya is so beautiful...you are definitely living up the summertime! Let's get together this month before my baby comes...

1:45 PM  
Blogger Mugs said...

They look like they have been there for years - like it was always meant to be!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones