RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: A Time Out

Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Time Out

Last night, Chris and I took a little time out and headed out to see Secondhand Serenade in concert at Thanksgiving Point. Oh man, it was such an amazing concert! I have been obsessed with this group for the past few months and to hear them live was an absolute treat! If you haven't heard them yet, take a minute to check them out because seriously, I have not heard a song that I don't like! They are really, really good! We got to go with Chris' sister, Annie and her boyfriend, Brad, which made it about a million times more fun! We always have such a great time with them and last night was no exception! (Aren't they so cute together?!) Thanks to the band for "serenading" us while we enjoyed such good company! It was really good to have some alone time with Chris too, which I think is really essential to keep a relationship alive and sparking! It was just such a great night! We missed our sweet pea so much, but she had a great time with her cousins, so we weren't worried at all! Thanks, babe, for planning such a fun night out! I love ya!

7 Comments:

Blogger julie said...

I love that band! Looks like a fun night out.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We were at the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving point last night. So funny....

12:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

PS
I don't have your right email- I want you to check out this website. It is my friends younger brother. He is a great singer. I think you will like him:
http://www.jakehague.com/

4:12 PM  
Blogger NAT said...

I'm glad you were able to have a night out! It's important to get away every once in a while. It looks like you had a good time - and that the weather cooperated. Who would have guessed since this Utah weather has been so crazy lately.

8:13 PM  
Blogger britt said...

Sounds like a fine night out! We should plan one together. I could definitely use one, but we are not very good about getting alone time!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Mugs said...

You two still look a couple of crazy kids, in love and ready to make out at any moment. :) So glad you have such sweetness in your life, Kar.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Allan and Diane said...

wow-looks so fun. reminds me of the fun time we had at Rubber Band concert at Thanks. Point.

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones