Lions and tigers and bears!
Last week, we decided to brave the somewhat cool weather to take a trip to Hogle Zoo. And it ended up being so fun! Kaiya and I went with my sister, Brittany and her kids and my sister-in-law, LeAnne and her bunch, so we had a fun and lively group! I have decided that what is especially fun about these kinds of outings is watching the kids explore and giggle and get excited about things! Kaiya stayed bundled up and warm and was all eyes at all the sights including all her fun cousins! It was a fun day for our first time at the zoo!












8 Comments:
I can't believe it's cold enough to bundle up! And the giraffes are my favorite too :-)
What a fun, and brave, outing!
I love the zoo!
I love Hogle Zoo. They used to have wax animal figurines for $1.00that you could watch the figure being made in this machine. I am assuming they got rid of them because the kids would eat the wax, but I still remember how fun they were. I love Kaiya's (I hope I spelt that right) little shoes, they are adorable.
I;m so glad you get together and have fun with all the kiddies. It does look a bit cold for June. This week is probably in the 90;s. Won't tell you how nice the weather is here in Bangalore!! Sorrykuwmp
How fun! Too bad the weather has been so crappy, but it looks like the kids had a blast anyway. Kaiya looks so cute all bundled up.
Ah how fun to go see the animals and do it with those you love! I am guessing I will be experiencing your emotions when we move to Cali, and although I am not looking forward to that I know the both of us will be all right. Seems that you and I have similar transitions in life right now. We'll hang in there together!
It is so wonderful that she gets to spend so much time with cousins. I am excited that McCoy will soon be close to cousins too. I can't wait to watch the grow up and play together!
We had a great time as well! I am looking forward to many more fun outings together
Post a Comment
<< Home