Look who it is!
Look who we got to meet up with this past weekend!!! Jess came up to go to graduation in her home town and so we got together on Saturday and had such a GREAT time together (as usual)! It was sooo good to see her! We miss her so much now that we live a little farther away from each other, so any chance we get to see her is a very special treat! What a special girl she is! And she could not be loved more by our little family! Jess, it was sooo fun and we all can't wait until we get to see you again! Love you, love you, love you!!







4 Comments:
She is such a cute girl. I hope that you get to speak to more people about adoption since you have had such a great experience with it.
Jessika really is such a cute girl. And, I just love getting a glimpse of the amazing relationship you share with her. It's so beautiful!
She looks AWESOME!!!
Jessika is so beautiful, she looks like such an awesome individual, alot more "depth" to her than most girls her age. I hope my daughter can be like her, I hope she takes the ups and downs of life and life-choices the way Jessika does. Kayia is so blessed to have some pretty strong female role-models in her life. It's not about always making "right" choices to avoid trials, it's how we choose to deal with every choice we make and any trial that comes. What a remarkable person Jessika is, I hope she can see that nothing is out of her reach, she can go for any dream she wants.
Post a Comment
<< Home