Have to share it!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this song. And now, I LOVE the video to go with it! Let's support this awesome talent!! (Thanks, Ash, for sharing this on your blog! Hope you don't mind me borrowing it!) Oh yeah, and turn off my music at the bottom so you can hear this song! Go here for more info on the band!





4 Comments:
Thanks Kar! I kinda like it too :).
That's really cool!! What fun friends/ex-neighbors ;-)
Every song on his new album is sooo good! (except the Corn Dog one. Sorry Ryan!) It's amazing to know someone so talented!
They play them on the radio quite a bit here in Arizona... good stuff. (I agree though, not a fan of the Corn Dog song lol)
We are hosting a "cookie sale" to help support Nie and her family.
If you would like to help, feel free to visit http://xomissl2.blogspot.com
Thanks!!
Post a Comment
<< Home