RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Needed a pick-me-up today...

Monday, September 15, 2008

Needed a pick-me-up today...

...and she sure does the trick! Gosh, I am so crazy, head-over-heels in love with this girl, my heart almost can't stand it! How did I ever get so lucky to be her mom?! I have been feeling EXTRA grateful that she is here lately because she reminds me that sometimes you have to go through some sour to get to the sweet! And I'm pretty sure there could be nothing sweeter than her! I love you so much, Ya-ya!

9 Comments:

Blogger Wanderingfamilies said...

Holy cow! She is adorable! I cannot believe how snart she is to walk closer to her sippy cup! Cute!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

How rude, blogger won't let me view the videos!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

She is so darling! I love this part of motherhood. When I feel rushed and stressed, sometimes Eddie will all but force my attention so I will play "roll across the living room" floor with him, or run around the kitchen island. It's one of the precious gifts of motherhood.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Allan and Diane said...

the "pick me up" was felt around the world literally!! We have played and replayed Kaiya's darling dance to the music and drunk driving. But it makes us very homesick.....

8:24 AM  
Blogger tamster17 said...

What a cute little girl you have! That age is so fun when they are starting to get mobile and their little personalities come out!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Jamie and Family said...

I love the walker video!! And of course the commentary!

That piano toy is really cool, and especially the adorable baby playing it!!!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Mugs said...

She's gonna' be a piano player, yes she is! She and Chase are good buds, huh? How cute.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Ani said...

she's just too cute. love those chubby thighs!

10:52 AM  
Blogger NAT said...

Maybe it's just because he's next to Kaiya, but Chase looks huge to me!

Kaiya is a little doll. I love the chub, the pj's, and her little dance while playing the piano.

As for the poor "driving" skills...don't worry, Kaiya. You fit in nicely with the rest of the crappy Utah drivers. :)

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones