I like him...I like him A LOT!
Every night, while I get ready for bed, he lays on my side of the bed to warm it up for me so I don't have to get into freezing sheets. That's nice.
He is going to be so embarrassed that I am writing this post about him. His humility is so nice.
For the first 3 months of my pregnancy, while I was feeling so sick and could not stand the smell of pretty much anything, he changed EVERY poopy diaper that happened while he was at home. I'm not kidding you, I lost count on how many he changed! Maybe he was more scared of seeing me lose my lunch. But either way, it was nice. (And he still changes diapers ALL the time!)
He is well aware that I am not just a little, but A LOT OCD about dog hair. I hate it with a passion. How do I manage to have a horse of a dog, you ask? Well, that is because Chris diligently brushes him every other day, rain or snow, outside and then will even come in and pull out the vacuum and vacuum the house so I don't have to go insane when I see dog hair around. I still do go insane, but I would be in the looney house if it weren't for Chris working so hard to keep the hair under control. That is nice!
I cannot even tell you how excited I am about this concert! I have loved Coldplay for years and years now, but Chris knew I would never buy tickets on my own because I would always find something else we could do with the money. So, he surprised me with them! I don't even care if Chris Martin is grouchy, like he can sometimes be. I don't care if he wears that same ugly jacket and weird tape on his fingers. I don't even care if Gwenyth decides not to come with little Apple and Moses. As long as they play "Fix You" with that incredible 4-part harmony, all will be well in my world! Ohhh, I am soooo excited! Turn off my music at the bottom and enjoy this goodness for a minute!




7 Comments:
Hey, maybe you'll run into Elisabeth and Jake at the concert. (They've had tickets since summer.) They are about ready to bounce off the walls with excitement! Have fun!
What a fun surprise. I have craved corn dogs many times while I am pregnant. The funny thing is I do not like them otherwise really. Pregnancy does crazy things to your mind and body. What a sweet guy to warm your side of the bed. I hate cold sheets so I put a portable heater under the covers for a minute, then they are nice and warm. I like your way better though.
That is so awesome Karli!!! What a sweetheart thing for Chris to do! You two make a great team, and great parents. Have a great time at the concert!
That was cute to read about all the ways you love your honey... and, I'm sure he has many reasons why he loves you back! I'm so jealous of the concert - my sister is going to be there, too. Have a great time!!
we never thought there would be anyone good enough for our little girl--but guess what ? YOU FOUND HIM.
Ahh we love love love coldplay in our house as well. My husband has taken me to see them in concert 4 times in three different states over the last 6 years. I'm sure you'll have an absolute blast!
Your husband is like a dream come true! He should write a book: How to be an amazing husband. I'm not even kidding!
The title of your post made me laugh. I could hear you saying it. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home