RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: All wrapped up in sweetness

Thursday, April 03, 2008

All wrapped up in sweetness

I cannot get enough of this girl. I swear she is going to grow up thinking that she is famous and that her mother is paparazzi! She literally melts my heart every single day with her smile! Just when I think I can't possibly love her one ounce more, the love multiplies! She is the sweetness all wrapped up in more sweetness! Love you, little Ya-ya!

9 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Wow Karli, she looks like the sweetest little thing, honestly!!! I love her outfits, but they seem like accessories only, her smile and brilliant eyes are the main deal. She is just so beautiful!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Richelle said...

She is just so adorable! Such a cutie!

4:44 PM  
Blogger The Valentine Fam said...

She is so sweet! It was good to talk to you today. Thanks for everything.

7:32 PM  
Blogger britt said...

Oh that Kaiya. What a precious girl! So glad you guys are closer so WE can get to know her more and spend LOTS of time together.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Mugs said...

Haha! I love your paparazzi comment! Oh, she IS so sweet.

8:49 PM  
Blogger NAT said...

Oh my gosh - what a little doll. I love that little hooded outfit. What a cutie pie.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I love the tongue! She is a crack-up. I hope the move was smooth and un-eventful. Hopefully we will see you this weekend?

9:21 PM  
Blogger Allan and Diane said...

ok--I can't stand all these cute pictures without some smooches. Oh the tongue pic is the best and grandpa said it looks just like her mom when she was about 17!!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope the move went well. I emailed you and asked you where and what was going on but maybe I only have your old work email. Sounds like an adventure.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones