So in LOVE!
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!
The LOVE of our lives turned 6 months old today! Happy first Valentine's Day to our sweet angel! Six months is the golden age in adoption around here -- this means we get to finalize, seal, and bless our baby girl in just a few short weeks. We do LOVE this girl more than life itself!
And to the LOVE of my life, I could not feel more for a person than I do for you. The love just keeps getting stronger and deeper. I'm so glad you will always be mine!
I'll just say it again, like I've said it a million times before...how did I get so lucky?!





5 Comments:
oooh that is so exciting!! How awesome to be in the temple together as a family.
Congratulations!
you deserve the LOVES of your life my dear girl.
I can't believe that Kaiya is already 6 months! That's such a fun stage.
What a beautiful family!
We are attending our friends family sealing this coming Saturday with their 6 month old boy! Congratulations to you three!
She is such a cutie! I will have to read some of your archives about her. I'm glad we could get back in touch!
Post a Comment
<< Home