Been meaning to post these for about a month!
Here are some videos of the babe -- they make me smile every time!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books





13 Comments:
I feel like she is still suppose to be wrapped up tight in a blanket. She can't be doing those things yet! Maybe if you wrap her up again she'll stay small. This age is SO much fun. Their personality comes to life.
Is that a coat hanger on the bed??? I'm turning you guys in. :D
I love watching her roll. Savannah NEVER crawled or rolled! She sat at 4 months though. Cooper walked at 9 months and rolled all over the place before that. I wonder what Luka will do.
I LOVE these! So precious, everyone of them.
i played these for tyson who thought they were very funny. he started clapping at the last one when you said, "yea!"
Oh those "firsts" are so exciting. And I heard, from mom, that she cut her first tooth. Funny cuz after I heard that, I was playing around with Ash, and I noticed he had cut #3. crazy. I hate not seeing you guys as often as I like, cuz then Kaiya gets way to big, too fast!
So CUTE!!! My Josh wanted to watch them several times, I think it's funny how he seems to think she is cuter than his own little brother. He is right though! But even Eddie walked over and took a peak at the computer when we were playing these. Too bad my boys are not quite the right age for Kayia, Josh is 5 years older and Eddie is the same age, (just about). Too bad, she is going to be a cutie when she gets older. :) hehe
Sad how it goes by so fast though, isn't it? I agree with Carly, wish you could just wrap them up and keep them small for just a bit longer.
Those were so much fun to watch. Emma was smiling the whole time, as she watched them with me. Kaiya is a cutie!
That was a month ago? Tell her to stop growing up immediately! She can grow up when she turns eighteen. Its too soon!
So cute! I was watching these with my 2 year old and he kept saying, 'Do it again!' We're very impressed at our house! Jill
What a lot of fun! I love checking out your blog. You guys are the cutest parents!
Miles and I LOVED these! Must post more soon. Hey, guess what I have marinating in the fridge today? Garlic lime chicken, dude.
Enjoyed those great video clips! She is such a darling baby. Wish I could just kiss those chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment
<< Home