Odds and ends
Being the one who is ALWAYS behind the camera, it was a treat when Chris grabbed the camera to catch a few of me with my girl! (I love Kaiya in the first one!) Thanks, babe! 

Tonight, I was folding the laundry and Chris was playing dress up with Kaiya and mommy boots! I tell ya, this guy is always coming up with the funniest things to put his daughter in! It gives me a glimpse into how much fun she is going to have with him as she continues to grow up! He's such a fun daddy! (Sorry, these pics are so blurry for some reason!)
A few months ago, we realized that Chase was gaining some weight and with a dog as huge as he is, we are worried about him getting hip displasia (sp?) or have other problems related to his size. So, we have been trying to make an extra effort to run him at least 2-3 times every day, which he LOVES. He would run nonstop 24 hours a day if we let him! Anyway, we throw a ball to him over and over and over and over and over again and he never seems to get bored of it! Only problem is that this activity makes him drool BUCKETS! Sometimes he will get strings of drool that go all the way from his mouth and touch the ground! YUCK! This is what happens when he is drooling and decides to shake off! We keep a towel right outside the garage door, just to wipe his drool before he comes in! And the funniest thing about it? He could care less about the drool and doesn't even seem to notice it!
And finally, Kaiya's hair is finally starting to grow! Just enough that I can actually put some spice into her 'do every now and again! I'm finding that when we put a dab of mousse in her hair, she's got a bit of curl to it! Wonder if she'll have a bit of wavy hair?!

And finally, Kaiya's hair is finally starting to grow! Just enough that I can actually put some spice into her 'do every now and again! I'm finding that when we put a dab of mousse in her hair, she's got a bit of curl to it! Wonder if she'll have a bit of wavy hair?!




13 Comments:
What great pictures. Your man is quite the photographer.
It's good to have some pictures with you two together. Even though I protest when my husband wants to get me in a picture with my boys, they are such treasures to me now.
My favorite is the first one. Well, that and the dog slobber. That's a close second.
that first picture is cute!
She is such a pretty girl! And it is nice to see you in some pics for a change. I'm usually behind the camera too, so I know what you mean.
Kaiya continues to get cuter and cuter. Don't know if the drool is very cute though...sorry chase!
I love the boots! So fun! What a cutie! And seeing that drool made me remember another reason why I don't have a dog.
cute kids you've got :) Hey do you guys want to grab dinner with us before conference Sat. night? I'm thinkin' 5:15ish... let me know
Such great pictures. I love your haircut, by the way. If I ever get brave enough to cut mine, I would go for a cut like that.
Kaiya is such a cutie. They get more and more fun, the older they get, I think. Chase is a crackup with his drool. :)
You can start to see a hint of little girl in her now, not just baby. She is so beautiful Karli! You look great too, I just love your hair! Poor Chase with the chubs, but he still looks happy!
Cute mommy/daughter pics!
I went to get my mail today, and the Christmas card I sent you guys was there. Apparently I didn't write the right address!
I really love that first pic of the two of you!
Tiffany
so precious! I wish we lived closer, cause Tim and I could both play with Kaiya and Chaser ALL stinkin' day!!! =)
Beautiful pictures. I'm sorry to barge in on your blog, but I just can't keep away. Your story is so sincere and touching and the pictures are always so beautiful. I am getting to the point in my life where my husband and I are preparing to be parents and seeing you and your sweet baby makes me yearn for it! *side note: "preparing" refers to planning, not actually doing...just in case someone I know reads this :) (oh, cute picture of the pooch too, I love seeing how he treats your baby)
What a beautiful girl! I love those pictures of the both of you!
Post a Comment
<< Home