
I recently downloaded Jack Johnson's new single, "If I Had Eyes" and I am so in love with this song!! I cannot tell you how much I LOVE Jack Johnson,
always have, and I seriously cannot wait until his whole album comes out in February! I am thinking I'm going to need to pre-order it on iTunes! There is just something about his music that makes me feel like I am back in Hawaii, sitting on the beach, totally relaxed and chilled, and Jack is there strumming his guitar to some mellow, chill tunes! Chris shares my love, and we could honestly sit and listen to his music all day every day -- and do quite frequently! Ooooh, I can't wait to hear the rest of his new CD!!!! In the meantime, "If I Had Eyes" will have to keep me occupied! Check it out -- such a GREAT song!
4 Comments:
Thanks for that info. I too am a Jack fan. I will check it out!
YES! Thanks (also) for that info. I have been a fan of his for over 4 years, (when he was still on the "small" side). He rocks! I love your taste in music. :)
Jack is some good stuff. My hubby loves him too. I'll have to let him know about the new album...
I also cannot wait! I share your love~!
Tabby (Tiff's sister)
Post a Comment
<< Home