RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: We Look Like WHO?!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

We Look Like WHO?!

I thought this was pretty funny -- I borrowed the idea from my friend Camille! The funniest part of all to me, was the fact that I think Chris and I both look nothing like the people it picked for us! Chris gets told all the time that he looks like Paul Bettany, the guy from "A Knight's Tale", "Wimbledon" and "Firewall" and he wasn't even included in the list! Weird, but kinda fun to do! Unfortunately they did not have any celebrity matches for Chase, probably cause he's much cuter than any movie star!



4 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

ok i saw this on john mayers blog. he put in his photo and it said he looked like jessica lange, 72% and a 68% chance of being himself. so funny!

aaron is also told he looks like paul bettany. it is amazing how much chris and aaron look like brothers but they are not, go figure.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's too much fun!! I might have to try it.

1:57 PM  
Blogger britt said...

I do agree with the Chris look alike you mentioned, but I don't really see the resemblences that came up with your pics. I would be curious to see what came up for us. Where do I do it?
Love ya

3:46 PM  
Blogger Mugs said...

Oh you guys are hot! Good thing you married each other because sexy people can only marry other sexy people like us muglestons!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones