RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Kitchen and Living Room

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Kitchen and Living Room

Here are the changes we made to the kitchen and the living room. I love accent walls, as you can tell, and am quite happy with the way it turned out. (You can't even understand the battle I had trying to find the right green -- green is a toughy! It took me FOREVER to find this color!)





This, of course, is not the finished product, because really, when do you ever feel like your house is FINISHED?! Never, I'm assuming, since there are always a million things we would like to do or changes we would like to make. But for now, I'm quite happy and I think Chris is hopeful that this will tame me for awhile :)!

5 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

charles,
it turned out wonderful! green is a hard color to pick out and you picked the perfect one. good job!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Eliza2006 said...

I love the color. I'm supposed to be painting my kitch before the baby gets here and I can't muster up the energy. Can I hire you? Just joking, but it really does look great!

Tiffany

2:40 PM  
Blogger Jamie and Family said...

Wht a good green! It's so hard with green. We did one in our room at first that was too blue of a green. It looks great!!! It's SOOOO fun to make your house your own personality. Tell Chris to never expect you to calm down for long. It's too fun!

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I hire you to decorate my house!!?? It looks so good. I still have totes sitting around. How's the cards coming??

3:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Everything looks so great- will you come paint my house!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones