RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Some changes

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Some changes

Well, this happened about a month ago, but I just haven't taken any pics of it, because that would mean I would have to somewhat clean up my house! Found a little motivation last night, so here are some pics of some of the stuff we've been up to with the house!
BEFORE
(well, kinda -- right after we started this project)
And AFTER

These first ones are of our bedroom, and it turned out just EXACTLY how I saw it in my head! I feel like I want to live in my room -- I love it! We were going for a beachy feel, if you can't tell, which I'm hoping will improve my moods when it is snowing outside this winter!

3 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

ok i love the beach theme. you did a great job with it.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Jamie and Family said...

Wonderful! I think it's great that you did the chair rail and only did the blue halfway. It gives it the perfect feel and isn't at all overwhelming. Your dark furniture really accents well with the light beachy color. great job!!!! It's so scary at first, isn't it????

7:41 PM  
Blogger britt said...

WOW kar it looks really good! looks like a lot of work. It is nice our house already has 2 tone walls in the living room and master bedroom. If we were staying here I would definitely work on the other bedrooms.
you should quite your job and become a pro (haha)
love ya Britt

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones