What to write on a dreary day
Well, today is quite cold and dark here in Utah. It has put me in a reflective mood, so I was trying to think of something I could write about. I decided to do some lists of 17, since today is October 17th, so here goes!
17 things that I LOVE (in no particular order):
1. My husband!
2. My family and Chris' family
3. My dog, Chase
4. Friends -- the kind that you can feel completely comfortable and yourself around, even if you haven't seen them for awhile, and brand new friends
5. My Church, my Heavenly Father, and my Savior, Jesus Christ
6. Changing seasons, especially spring and fall
7. Dr. Pepper
8. My nieces and nephews
9. Clothes
10. Snuggling up with a blanket, hot chocolate, and a good movie on a day like this (too bad I'm at work instead)
11. Water and swimming, especially at the beach
12. People-watching
13. Music
14. Photography
15. Good food, and lots of it (this includes new recipies, since I get bored so easily with my own cooking)
16. The smell of a baby, just after a bath
17. Flowers
17 things I don't like so much:
1. Waking up, especially when it's cold outside
2. Gold jewelry (not on me, but it looks great on other people!)
3. Getting snuffed by Chase, just after he has eaten and has slobber and food particles all over his face
4. Hurting other people's feelings, unintentionally
5. Cold hands and cold feet
6. Being cold, period!
7. Feeling like there is never enough time
8. Being away from Chris
9. Living far away from family and friends
10. Fish or seafood of any kind
11. Talented people (I'm totally kidding, but am seriously jealous when I see people doing things that I wish I could do)
12. Picking up dog poop
13. Driving in the snow
14. Veins (just ask Chris what a spaz I am about veins)
15. Things that are out of my control (yes, I think I am a bit of a control freak!)
16. When my house is dirty, but I have NO motivation to clean it
17. Jeans or pants that are not long enough (something I struggled with growing up and it gave me a complex)
17 places I would love to go (or love to be in right now):
1. New Zealand
2. Back to Scotland
3. Oregon
4. Texas
5. Italy
6. Hawaii with Chris (he has never been!)
7. A cruise to the Carribean
8. Alaska (but only in the summer, of course)
9. Breckinridge, CO
10. At the beach, ANY warm beach!
11. Prague, Czech
12. Alberta, Canada, visiting Grandma and Jim and my dad's other relatives
13. Hong Kong
14. Sweden
15. A secluded mountainside, full of wildflowers
16. Jeruselem (someday, if it is ever safe enough)
17. Greece
17 things that I LOVE (in no particular order):
1. My husband!
2. My family and Chris' family
3. My dog, Chase
4. Friends -- the kind that you can feel completely comfortable and yourself around, even if you haven't seen them for awhile, and brand new friends
5. My Church, my Heavenly Father, and my Savior, Jesus Christ
6. Changing seasons, especially spring and fall
7. Dr. Pepper
8. My nieces and nephews
9. Clothes
10. Snuggling up with a blanket, hot chocolate, and a good movie on a day like this (too bad I'm at work instead)
11. Water and swimming, especially at the beach
12. People-watching
13. Music
14. Photography
15. Good food, and lots of it (this includes new recipies, since I get bored so easily with my own cooking)
16. The smell of a baby, just after a bath
17. Flowers
17 things I don't like so much:
1. Waking up, especially when it's cold outside
2. Gold jewelry (not on me, but it looks great on other people!)
3. Getting snuffed by Chase, just after he has eaten and has slobber and food particles all over his face
4. Hurting other people's feelings, unintentionally
5. Cold hands and cold feet
6. Being cold, period!
7. Feeling like there is never enough time
8. Being away from Chris
9. Living far away from family and friends
10. Fish or seafood of any kind
11. Talented people (I'm totally kidding, but am seriously jealous when I see people doing things that I wish I could do)
12. Picking up dog poop
13. Driving in the snow
14. Veins (just ask Chris what a spaz I am about veins)
15. Things that are out of my control (yes, I think I am a bit of a control freak!)
16. When my house is dirty, but I have NO motivation to clean it
17. Jeans or pants that are not long enough (something I struggled with growing up and it gave me a complex)
17 places I would love to go (or love to be in right now):
1. New Zealand
2. Back to Scotland
3. Oregon
4. Texas
5. Italy
6. Hawaii with Chris (he has never been!)
7. A cruise to the Carribean
8. Alaska (but only in the summer, of course)
9. Breckinridge, CO
10. At the beach, ANY warm beach!
11. Prague, Czech
12. Alberta, Canada, visiting Grandma and Jim and my dad's other relatives
13. Hong Kong
14. Sweden
15. A secluded mountainside, full of wildflowers
16. Jeruselem (someday, if it is ever safe enough)
17. Greece





2 Comments:
cute idea!
Yay for the shout out for Prague!! Me too! Don't you just love blogging? Your list reminds me of the ones we made walking around the MTC...stuff we loved, and stuff we missed. I have to say that one of the things that I don't love currently is pants that are too long, which is always the case! I need some of your length and you can have some of my stubbiness. :) I love you Karli. You are so sweet and your home is gorgeous! Love Camille
Post a Comment
<< Home