Taylor Jayne turns FOUR!!
On May 19th, our sweetest Taylor Jayne turned the big F-O-U-R!! Wow, my little babe is growing up!
Have I ever mentioned how incredibly hilarious this little girl is?! It is truly one of her best qualities -- she has the most charming, loveable sense of humor you've ever experienced! She is kind-of the life of any party! I have a note that I keep on my phone that is just for Taylor-isms. I add to it about 10 times a day, just purely from the funny and random things she says! It is non-stop funny with her! Here's some recent funnies (I think I'll make a book of these quotes someday that will be what I pull out and read if I'm ever feeling blue -- you can't help but be happy when you hear what comes out of her mouth!):
"Do you hear that (with hand up to ear)? I think Grandpa is vacuuming the grass!"
"Hello little lady bug! Would you like to meet me?"
When she found out that Sister Monson had passed away, "We got to make cards and breakfast and treats and cakes for her so she can feel better." (soooo sweet!)
While stalling at bedtime one night, "Mom, can I have one more hug and kiss?" When I smothered her with them, "ok, ok, that's quite enough!"
"If you watch too much tv, your eyes will get square!"
While saying the prayer one night, "Please help Jesus to get off the cross and start glowing!"
"This is impossible!!"
Oh yeah, and she also thinks she is British, since her favorite cartoon is Peppa Pig. So, she is ALWAYS saying things like "shopping trolley", "tom-ah-to", and speaking with a British accent. It is hilarious!
Taylor is also incredibly loving and affectionate. I can't tell you how many times a day she will say things like, "mom, you are so beautiful" or "I love you so very much" or "you're the best mother I've ever seen" or the fact that she still wishes me "happy mother's day" every single day! She loves to grab your face in her hands and stare into your eyes with the biggest smile on her face, just so she knows she's got your full attention. She gives the best hugs and kisses and gives them out in endless supply! She's that way with her sisters too, and it warms my heart to no end! She can always be found hugging on Avery especially, until they are usually falling over and rolling around together on the floor! So cute!
Taylor is the perfect middle child. She has such a special bond with both Kaiya and Avery and they both adore her so much. With Kaiya, it's the two of them, wanting to do everything together, always trying to do what the other one does, and Taylor telling me almost every day when we take Kai to school, how much she's going to miss her. They are truly partners in crime...and everything else! I love it! And with Avery, there's this element of protection and wanting to always help her and take care of her. And loving to make her laugh and make her feel included. Taylor is so good at that with her little sister. She is the link that binds the 3 of them together and I'm so grateful for her placement in our family and how it has blessed her sisters so much...and her mom and dad!
We've always called Taylor our sunshine and she continues to be just that! I don't know how to explain it. It's like trying to explain what the sun makes you feel like. It's hard to put your finger on it, but you know it makes you feel warm and happy and like you never want it to go away. That's Taylor. She has such a sparkle in those gorgeous blue eyes that never seems to dim. It's like for her, life is always exciting and it reflects not only in her eyes, but on her whole face! Not to mention the fact that she doesn't really walk, she always skips and bounces to get where she's going. She has the most contagious giggle and smile. She is truly charming and full of light and happiness. I think it was her special gift that she came to the earth with. It's so natural for her, and it's just who she is to be happy and cheerful and friendly. Like she wants everyone to feel her light and sunshine! I can't tell you how many people have come to me and told me how they are just in love with her and drawn to her! I had a friend from our neighborhood tell me the other day how there was just something so special about Taylor, that you just can't take your eyes off her, and you can't help but smile when you're with her! She not only has that effect on others, but more importantly, that's what she does for our family! She is such a special piece in our beautiful puzzle and we could never be complete without her!
So, if it's not completely obvious, we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our TJ! She is pure joy, and has filled our lives with such happiness and excitement, ever since the day she arrived! I would be lost if I did not have that adorable face and charm to be around every single day! I know that she was sent to our family for very special reasons and to bring all this light and sunshine into our lives. We waited 6 years for this beautiful girl to arrive, in such a miraculous way, and she was worth every second we dreamed of her! I am so honored to be her mother and so grateful for ALL that she teaches me!
Happy birthday, Taylor Jayne! We so hope being four is the best and that you have a fun and exciting year ahead! We know OUR years ahead will be magical and sweet as long as YOU are apart of them! We love you to the moon and back, our little Tay-Tay!





1 Comments:
The Taylor-isms were great. So funny!
Post a Comment
<< Home