Dance, dance, dance!
We had a super fun year of dance this year! It was the first year for both Taylor and Kaiya and they really, really loved it! These two little beauties can really shake their tail feathers!
About a month ago (I know, I'm way behind), they had their dance recital. I'm not going to lie, that thing was WAY too long! Definitely think they should do the older kids on a different night because there was so much waiting time for parents and for the poor kids sitting around in their costumes! Oh well! It was so dang fun to see the girls every time they came on!
It was a classic example of their differing personalities! First, there is Kaiya, who does not smile much when she is in front of people. She still doesn't like it too much. But she was soooo brave and there was not a moment of hesitation getting on the stage! I was so proud of her for that! She is so stinking cute because she gets such a focused look of determination on her face that never goes away. I think it's her way of trying to forget about everyone watching! She did so good, especially being the youngest in her class!
And then there's Taylor, who is way less focused, but loves being up on the stage! She had the biggest grin on her face the whole time and genuinely looked like she was having a blast! Her 3-year old class all sort of looked at each other, trying to figure out what they were supposed to be doing, it was hilarious! At one point, I think Taylor got bored or forgot where she was and started picking her nose! It was awesome! Oh we were laughing so stinking hard!
So, we are so proud of these darling little dancing queens and so happy that they have had such a good and fun experience with dance! They are both really, really good little dancers and it was such a joy to see how hard they have worked all year! Love you, chickies!





2 Comments:
That yellow costume on Taylor is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Oh my! What adorable girls and costumes! I absolutely LOVE the first picture that is in black and white of their feet! Gosh, I just want a little bit of your photography talent!
Post a Comment
<< Home