Family Outing!
We are fortunate where we live that there is such beauty around and so many cool places to visit! And with the weather being amazing, you can't help, but get outside IMMEDIATELY!
We've been doing just that! We spent the day up at Pineview Reservoir a couple of weeks ago and had a really perfect day together! It was so sunny and warm and it's a great place to go and just relax while the kids have fun on the beach! Note to self, however: next time, make sure the kids are wearing their swimsuits, even if you think the water will be too cold, because they will get in anyway! Everyone was soaked by the time we left!
And now this is the second time that we have been there that Avery has
been brave and gone in, only to face plant into the water! She was just a
tad bit mad after it happened this time! Oh well! Nothing like a naked
diaper baby!
We spent some time driving around Eden, which is pretty much the perfect name for that place, since it is one of the prettiest places I've been to in Utah! GORGEOUS! I love it out there! Chris even gave us a show of his archery skills...wait, are those cat-tails in the back of your shirt?! You almost fooled us!
We ended the day with some Baskin Robbins and playing together outside! LOVELY day!
Oh yeah, and have I ever mentioned how much I love to hang out with my honey? He's kind-of the coolest guy ever and makes me laugh ALL the time. I welcome every chance I get to snuggle up to him and have a few minutes where I get him all to myself! Love this guy insanely!
Here's looking forward to many, many more great days, just like this one this summer!





1 Comments:
Wonderful Pictures and sweet memories. You are amazing at the consistent documentation of your journeys, what a treasure. Think about you and your beautiful family often. I can tell you all love each other so much, what a great example you are! Hope to bump into you one of these days! Lots of love!!
Post a Comment
<< Home