RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Total side note

Friday, October 26, 2012

Total side note

Blog interruption here.

Ok, does anyone else watch Parenthood?! And has anyone else bawled through the last 3-4 episodes?! I just watched this week's episode and found myself all teary again! I am LOVING this season so much already! And I so love this show! If you've never watched, hit up Hulu and give it a try -- it is a great show. At least in my opinion. Haven't got Chris on board yet, so it's MY "nap-time, me-time, sit-on-the-couch-and-get-wrapped-up-in-an-hour-of-television-time" all for me! Once a week, and I so look forward to it!

Ok, back to the regular blog time. New post below!

2 Comments:

Blogger britt said...

I love that show too! When I get a few minutes to watch tv that is?!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Janessa Couch said...

I have not watched that show but I LOVE Downton Abbey. That is my me-time show.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones