RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Fun, fun!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Fun, fun!

Ok, so I need to do a little pause here in the kiddie updates to remember some fun that we have been having here the past few weeks...and then I'll get back to updating the girls!

So, first off, we got to see my dear friend, Jamie, a couple times while she was out here to visit family! It's such a great treat ANY time she is in town and we can get together! I have known Jamie for most of my life and I will always count her as one of my dearest friends! An added bonus was that the first time I saw her a few weeks ago, was for my sis's bday and our longtime friend, Katie was there too! We always have so much fun catching up, remembering our good old days in Corcoran, California where we all grew up together! It was such a fun night and I love each of these girls so much!(Chris, me, Britt, Quinn, Tucker, Jamie, Katie, Ryan)

The next time we got together a few days later, we had the treat of having Tiffany and Carly (Jamie's sister) there with us too! We all met at my sister's house and brought all of our kids -- a FULL house! There were 13 kids and 5 adults! It's amazing to see how our lives have all developed and how we are all MOM'S now with all these little, adorable, amazing kids! I was blessed to have Tiffany as one of my roommates, along with my sister and Jamie, in Hawaii, and since that is one of the most special, memorable times of my life, Tiffany will always hold a special place in my heart as well! And can you even get over her sweet Eliza and Solomon?! Sooo cute! And I grew up with Carly and have known her forever too! It was the perfect, crazy gathering and I'm so, so glad we all got to meet up!
(the whole gang, minus my Tay) (Tay working the cash register for the lemonade stand) (having some GIRL time!) (front: Jamie, Britt, me; back: Carly, Tiffany) (jordyn, alyson and ame) (Avie-girl with Tiffany's little Eliza) (Tiffany put Ave's right to sleep!)

Also on our schedule for the past few weeks has been this really fun sports clinic that Kaiya did. It was four weeks long and each week they focused on introducing a different sport. So, she got to do basketball, t-ball, soccer and frisbee. She had sooo much fun! I was so proud of her for getting out there and playing, even though she was a little nervous and timid at first. It was sooo good for her and really helped to build her confidence! She did especially well in t-ball and soccer! Good job, Kai!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie and Family said...

I love you and am so glad I was able to see you and the girls! One of these days I want to make it up to Logan, too!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

What a fun group! I'm glad you could do that! Who sponsored kai's clinic? That looks fun!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones