Poor girl!
Oh my goodness! I don't know how to nicely say this, but our little Tay Jayne is a bit clumsy!
Ok, more than a bit! See, she walks on her tip toes. Actually she does everything on her tip toes. As a result, she is constantly falling over or falling down! She doesn't even have to actually trip on anything, she just falls over. ALL the time!! That, coupled with the fact that she is a little dare-devil and has no fear...well, it's not a pretty picture sometimes!
I had to take some pics to just give you a little taste. These are just her current wounds, I'm sure there will be more coming even today!
But even though she is a little tipsy on her toes, she is also one tough little cookie and almost never cries when she gets these wounds. It's funny, too, because when she does need to have a little cry over it, they never last long, and it's actually KAIYA that ends up crying more over Taylor's injuries! Little tender-hearted Kaiya!
Anyway, knock on wood, we've never had anything more serious than lots of scrapes and bruises! Little Taylor, we love that adventurous spirit you have, but PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!
Ok, more than a bit! See, she walks on her tip toes. Actually she does everything on her tip toes. As a result, she is constantly falling over or falling down! She doesn't even have to actually trip on anything, she just falls over. ALL the time!! That, coupled with the fact that she is a little dare-devil and has no fear...well, it's not a pretty picture sometimes!
I had to take some pics to just give you a little taste. These are just her current wounds, I'm sure there will be more coming even today!
Anyway, knock on wood, we've never had anything more serious than lots of scrapes and bruises! Little Taylor, we love that adventurous spirit you have, but PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!





2 Comments:
Taylor, you are a little monkey. And this tippy toe thing--we know where that came from!!! We love you pumpkin
Ouch is all I could think of! The leg scratches don't look good!
Post a Comment
<< Home