Bumbo Bubsy
Our little Bubsy is growing up so fast! She has been practicing her sitting and she LOVES to be up and able to see everything that is going on around her! She's still a little wobbly in the Bumbo chair, but is getting better and better at her head control!
She also loves to sit in the corner of the couch!
What a big girl! I'm not sure if I like how BIG she looks sitting up like this! Where did my little newborn go?!
I am so in love with this sweet little baby girl! I adore her and am LOVING watching her grow up and develop her little personality and do new things! She is honestly such a little sweetheart. Just happy and so content! We couldn't feel more blessed that she has come to our family! But Avery-girl, could you please slow down a little bit? I'm not ready for you to take off and get big!
I am so in love with this sweet little baby girl! I adore her and am LOVING watching her grow up and develop her little personality and do new things! She is honestly such a little sweetheart. Just happy and so content! We couldn't feel more blessed that she has come to our family! But Avery-girl, could you please slow down a little bit? I'm not ready for you to take off and get big!





3 Comments:
Wow, Your family is so sweet and beautiful! Congratulations!
O.K. this is my third attempt at a comment-so hope it sticks. Little boopsey is too little to be "practicing sitting" and has not had nearly enough Grandma snuggles to be growing up! That smile lights up my heart half way across the world. Thanks Mom for keeping us part of her development.
Oh that sweet little Avery. She does look so grown up in these pics! It's been too long, she is getting bigger every day!!
Post a Comment
<< Home