Oh what to do
I wish the weather would just make up its' mind. Warm, cold. Rain, sun.
So, what to do when it's cold and rainy? Today we made a fort and the girls thought it was the coolest thing ever!
First, my little builders helped me with the construction.
And then there was this...
I heard Kai giggling in the other room, so I came in to see what was so funny and found her laughing away at Avery! They were adoring each other, smiling at each other, and talking away in their own little world. It completely warmed me right up! Precious little sisters!
And that's how you spend a perfectly chilly, rainy day!
And that's how you spend a perfectly chilly, rainy day!





2 Comments:
So cute! Hey, did you get my msg.'s or texts? I've tried to reach you and haven't been able to, call me.
Oh yes, the forts. Isn't that a fun and simple pleasure. Love to see mommy Kaiya....she is so sweet and sensitive. But then how could anyone act differently with little Boopsy
Post a Comment
<< Home