Avie-Ave's
Little Avery Ryenne's turn!
She is now 5 months old and growing like a weed! She is our first kid with rolls and it is so addicting to smooch her little chub! Luckily she kindly obliges...or maybe she just doesn't have a choice! Avie-girl is just the sweetest, happiest thing! I don't know what else to say about her. You would be pressed to find a more content baby. I kid you not, she just never really cries or asks for much! It has been such a blessing in my busy life to have such an easy-going baby! She will sleep wherever she can and wakes up as happy as can be! She is doing 8 hour stretches at night very consistently now, which is a dream -- literally, I can finish dreams now! She goes down from about 10-6 am, quick meal and then back to sleep until about 9 am. And she takes one good, 3-4 hour nap in the afternoon. She could probably use a morning nap too, but our schedule usually doesn't permit it! So, she'll just take a cat nap when we're out and about! She is a roller -- has been for the past few months. I mean she rolls everywhere. Therefore, she doesn't mind tummy time too much, because that's usually where she ends up! She still spits up, but not nearly as much and without the pain she used to have. She has the most beautiful auburn color hair and blue-green eyes. She's just beautiful and happy and smiles ALL the time! Can't ask for anything better than that!
We have slowly started her on rice cereal, but haven't been very consistent at it yet. But good news, she doesn't seem to mind it at all, so we just need to give it to her more! I think a lot of it is that I just am not ready for her to be old enough to eat like this -- it is happening WAY too fast!
I asked Chris to put her headband on before we were leaving somewhere, and this is what I found! Daddy can't resist having some fun with her -- and she seemed to enjoy it too!
She loves the bath! It's probably her most content time! She is really mild in the water and just watches you and smiles!
Avie actually does REALLY well in the car seat! She usually falls asleep when we are driving anywhere, which makes traveling really pretty easy!
She loves being on her floor mat, playing with her toys, rolling around.
She loves her sisters and they sure take good care of her. They especially love to share their books, how nice of them!(This was Kaiya's little set-up!)
This girl is just pure sunshine! You give her a smile, she will give you one right back, nice and big. You give her your attention, she kicks and flails and gives you every ounce of her excitement! You cuddle her up close, she will stare into your eyes, grab at your face, and sometimes even fall asleep. I am so grateful to be a mother again to this most sweet, precious, lovable, happy, beautiful, (did I mention HAPPY) little babe! We are pretty dang lucky to have this little chick in out family! Love you, Avie-girl!





4 Comments:
Oh Babes, you are so delicious!! I am going to print some of these pictures and if I am ever in a "down" mood, I will know how to get a fix. You have 3 very, very different and adorable little chicks!
Calvin is a pretty content baby but wow! You are making me jealous. :) I am so glad that Avery is such a great baby for you.
Oh Avie...You are such a sweetheart!
She is so sweet. I can't believe it's been 5 months! Hope you guys are doing well:)
Post a Comment
<< Home