RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: One of my favorite memories

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

One of my favorite memories

A few weeks ago, I was honored to be asked to do engagement pictures for someone INCREDIBLY special to me. I fretted about this for months, because I'm in no way a professional photographer and I wanted these pictures to be perfect for these two amazing people. To say I was stressed, was an understatement! But it truly meant so much to me to be able to do this for them!

I'm not going to talk too much about the actual pictures, but I will say this: this day ended up being one of the most fun days I've had in a long time and something that will now be a treasured memory for me forever! It was so dang fun spending the day with these two and they were seriously the easiest people to take pictures of because they are not only gorgeous, but they are so in love and so happy! There was basically nothing special for me to do -- they did all the work, just by being wonderful them! We had such a blast!!

These pictures were done for our sweet girl, Jessika and her amazing fiance, Dalton!! They got engaged a few months ago and let me tell you, there was some MAJOR celebrating going on in our family over this news! We have loved Jessika as a member of our family for years now, she means so much to us. And then she meets this guy, Dalton, who is incredible and is such a perfect match for her! We absolutely adore him and love him and cannot WAIT for this temple sealing in January!! We seriously could not be happier for these two!

Here are a few of my faves -- there were SOOOO many good ones, these two are so dang cute! Congrats, you two lovebirds!

3 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

What an honor. It brought tears to my eyes. I'm so excited for them.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So awesome and love the pictures. You guys have been so amazing with her. I love the one where they are laying down and she is looking.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Janessa Couch said...

Great job! Impressive! That is so exciting that she is engaged.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones