RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Halloween!

Friday, November 02, 2012

Halloween!

We had a great Halloween week, but it was soooo busy! I'll be honest when I say, I was glad to see this holiday come and I was glad to see it goooo! 

We hit Gardner Village, the Black Island pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins, the ward carnival, painted our pumpkins, school party, and then of course, TRICK-OR-TREATING!! More on some of that later, but here is the cute stuff!

I decided it's too exhausting to come up with 3 different costumes this year, so the girls were all the same thing -- easy AND cute! That's what I like! They were the 3 little kittens, inspired by Kaiya's love of pretending to be a cat lately, hehe! I think they were pretty dang cute and Chris summed it up well by saying that they were the first cats he's ever liked! Amen! I even dressed up with them for the ward party and got to be the mama cat! 
Painting pumpkins after the ward party!
For trick-or-treating, we went out to my sisters house so we could go with our cousins and I'm so glad we did! The kids had soooo much fun running around crazy together and it gave us some adult time while we walked! I have to admit, as much as I think Halloween is the WEIRDEST holiday (knocking on strangers' doors and asking for candy?!), it sure is a blast watching my kids have so much fun! That's what it's all about! Now, for hiding all that candy... ;)
 We came home with 3 tired kitties and a couple of tired parents, but it was a GREAT week!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Janessa Couch said...

Love your costumes! You go trick or treating early. We did not get to start here til it was dark like at 6 just because no one was trick or treating til then.

1:19 PM  
Blogger NAT said...

So cute! I love all of the kitty cats! I'm glad you had a nice Halloween.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones