RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Pretty Perfect Weekend

Monday, May 07, 2012

Pretty Perfect Weekend

We had such a great weekend! Nothing special, but totally special, ya know?! It may have something to do with our unique circumstances right now, but I have never felt such gratitude for every moment I get with my family -- all of us, together. I am so thankful for this appreciation I have been feeling lately for family. I cherish mine like I can't even describe!

 As part of our fun weekend together, we went to our zoo here. I shouldn't call it a zoo (even though the city calls it a zoo). It is for sure more of an aviary/outdoor park. I was so pleasantly surprised! It is very small, but so beautiful and lots of fun animals to see! Our girls loved it!








Kaiya got particularly into it and spent the day walking and flapping and chirping like a bird. It was hilarious!! She NAILED the impression, I thought for sure she would take flight at any minute!

We enjoyed the beautiful weather, played outside as much as we could, and did a lot of hugging and kissing! The BEST kind of weekend!

And look who got their first set of piggies! Pretty cute, I must say!
 I am so hoping that life settles down for us soon. I am getting very anxious to enjoy a season of peace and a sense of "normal" again. Soon. Hopefully soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am praying for you and your sweet family to find normalcy again if that is even possible in life- I would like it too HA HA. I am thinking about you often lately. YOU are strong and can do this:)

9:36 AM  
Blogger Diane and Allan said...

First , I love little Miss Piggy. She is so darling! It looks like a fun and cherished weekend. I can read JOY on each face.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Mugs said...

Oh Karli! You are still here! I am so glad! I don't know where you would have gone...but i have been out of the blogosphere for so long that I am so grateful to see old blogging buddies still alive and kickin! Your girls, your girls!!! They are so big! Beautiful, every one. All of my love to you and yours!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones