RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: The Best Kind of Day!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Best Kind of Day!

We had the BEST day a few weeks ago! I can't even express how much I needed it in the craziness that seems to be our lives at the moment! (Let's just say, change is a-comin!)

We decided we needed some Shupe time with our dearest friends, so we headed (is that a word?) south and spent a full, long, HAPPY day together! Even a full day is never long enough, I'm pretty sure nothing will ever compare to the time when we were next door neighbors and saw each other every day! But we take what we can get!

They had just welcomed their newest PRECIOUS babe and I was dying to get down and have some snuggles with the sweet Miss! And goodness, she is perfect! And she made Avery feel like she was all the sudden 20 years old! It's amazing how a newborn can do that! The kids all had a blast playing the day away and they played so well together! Ry and Chris "ran errands" (got Ash and I some V-day treats) and well, Ash and I did what we do best -- we talked about everything and anything and everything! We enjoyed a yummy (albeit somewhat CRAZY) dinner at Spaghetti Factory and then mourned at the fact we had to leave to head home!
There is something that being with such special friends does to my soul! I mean that, even if it sounds super cheesy. I love them so much. I love that they know us so well and that we can share everything! I love that even though we live too far away for my liking and don't see each other nearly enough, nothing really ever changes between us all. I come away every time, feeling so incredibly blessed to know such amazing people and to have such wonderful friends!
Let's hope we get a day (or better yet, DAYS) like this again really soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones