Family Pics
This is old and I've posted a few on here already at Christmas time, but we got some family pics done a few months ago and I was so happy with the photographer! Her name is Kelley Howe and she did such a good job.
Mind you, it was the most FREEZING day we had had in weeks (of course) and the wind was blowing like CRAZY! I was positive we would all look like we were caught in a tornado and hair would be flying everywhere (we have a LOT of hair in this family)! But she managed to work her magic and we are really happy with the results now hanging all throughout the house!
Here are a few from our latest shoot! I love the colors -- the look so bright and vibrant! Props to Mrs. Howe -- especially with our 3 unpredictable kids! And props to our kids this time! They were really good, for the most part, even though they were freezing and some of the backgrounds were a bit uncomfortable! Such troopers! Whew, always glad when we can get this done and over with!
Mind you, it was the most FREEZING day we had had in weeks (of course) and the wind was blowing like CRAZY! I was positive we would all look like we were caught in a tornado and hair would be flying everywhere (we have a LOT of hair in this family)! But she managed to work her magic and we are really happy with the results now hanging all throughout the house!
Here are a few from our latest shoot! I love the colors -- the look so bright and vibrant! Props to Mrs. Howe -- especially with our 3 unpredictable kids! And props to our kids this time! They were really good, for the most part, even though they were freezing and some of the backgrounds were a bit uncomfortable! Such troopers! Whew, always glad when we can get this done and over with!






4 Comments:
Well these are really some of the cutest pics I have ever seen. I love the colors and the girls looks so natural. Never would have known it was cold and uncomfortable. Good choice I must say!!
Beyond adorable!!!! All of you!!
How cute! I love the picture frame pic. What a beautiful family.
So cute! I love them!
Post a Comment
<< Home