Kaiya funnies
Some funny lines from Kaiya-bear recently:
She has gotten really used to praying for Grandma and Grandpa on their mission in Germany. The other night Chris was getting ready to go work out, and Kaiya says, "Dad, are you going to the Gym-any?" So cute!
While helping me make some birthday cupcakes, Kaiya says, "The M says mmmmm like yummy cupcakes!"
Little miss Kaiya was getting an attitude with mom so I told her not to talk back to me and she says, "But mom, I HAVE to!"
When I told Kaiya we were going to the park a few days ago, from the backseat I hear her saying, "Oh mommy, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" (while she waved her arms in the air!)
"Ewww, Taylor, you poop soooo much!" (And this is true, I must admit!)
I was putting brown sugar in something for dinner the other night and as soon as Kaiya saw the brown sugar, she comes running and yelling, "Mom, are we making cookies?!"
Every time Avery spits up, Kaiya yells, "Aughhh, she's spitting!" while pointing at Avery. The other night after Avery just spit, Kaiya says, "Avery, stop spitting or you need to go to your room!" What a little mommy in training!
Whenever we get into the car after being in the hot sun, Kaiya puts her head underneath the blowing air from the air conditioner and says, " Ahhh, I'm just getting the hot off!"
While eating a Ring Pop she says, "Dad, look it's a binky!"
The other night we were getting ready to go for a walk and I told her to get her shoes on and she says, "But mom, we want to wear our feet!"
Kai asked for a drink and when I told her she could have some water, she said, "But mom, water makes me PEEEEE!!"
We were on a walk one morning and a bee flew by close to her ear. Of course she started spazzing out and yelled, "Aughhh, mom, the bee put honey in my ear!"
And my favorite thing Kaiya says right now: "Oh mom, I love you very, very much!"
She has gotten really used to praying for Grandma and Grandpa on their mission in Germany. The other night Chris was getting ready to go work out, and Kaiya says, "Dad, are you going to the Gym-any?" So cute!
While helping me make some birthday cupcakes, Kaiya says, "The M says mmmmm like yummy cupcakes!"
Little miss Kaiya was getting an attitude with mom so I told her not to talk back to me and she says, "But mom, I HAVE to!"
When I told Kaiya we were going to the park a few days ago, from the backseat I hear her saying, "Oh mommy, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" (while she waved her arms in the air!)
"Ewww, Taylor, you poop soooo much!" (And this is true, I must admit!)
I was putting brown sugar in something for dinner the other night and as soon as Kaiya saw the brown sugar, she comes running and yelling, "Mom, are we making cookies?!"
Every time Avery spits up, Kaiya yells, "Aughhh, she's spitting!" while pointing at Avery. The other night after Avery just spit, Kaiya says, "Avery, stop spitting or you need to go to your room!" What a little mommy in training!
Whenever we get into the car after being in the hot sun, Kaiya puts her head underneath the blowing air from the air conditioner and says, " Ahhh, I'm just getting the hot off!"
While eating a Ring Pop she says, "Dad, look it's a binky!"
The other night we were getting ready to go for a walk and I told her to get her shoes on and she says, "But mom, we want to wear our feet!"
Kai asked for a drink and when I told her she could have some water, she said, "But mom, water makes me PEEEEE!!"
We were on a walk one morning and a bee flew by close to her ear. Of course she started spazzing out and yelled, "Aughhh, mom, the bee put honey in my ear!"
And my favorite thing Kaiya says right now: "Oh mom, I love you very, very much!"





4 Comments:
I lOVE that you are some thoughtful and REMEMBER to document all of those cute saying! One of the MANY things I need to MAKE time to remember to do!!
Kaiya--why don't you say these cute things on Skype. At least we get to see your happy face and good dance moves. Love you pumpkin
Sooo cute! I love your posts! Don't tell me that Avery is that big! What a cutie! It looks like you are all having so much fun. It's also fun to see how much Kaiya looks like her birth mom. I love to see that! J.R looks like his Dad and I always smile when I see him do things that look like his bio Dad. See you soon!
How funny. She is just a doll and is at such a fun age.
Post a Comment
<< Home